a dex inspiration would instantly solve petrify immediately, but you pretty much need a chanter for that.

you have xoti -> minor intercession would reduce the duration of it. street sweeper (unenchanted, or enchanted to clear hostile effects) would also help.

• Like 1

petrify is sort of a hard affliction to deal with, because dex resistance doesn't help you.

aginst gaze of the adragan specifically, being blinded or having that small shield that gives you gaze protection would help, i believe it's actually keyworded as a gaze attack.

• Like 1

Shimmer Scale can be enchanted so that you're immune to all gaze attacks which should include Gaze of the Adragan.

You can also make your rogue blind - being blind makes you immune to gaze attacks as well. 

Against Form of the Helpless Beast you should use interrupts to be honest. THis is the most annoying spell in the Drowned Barrows. You can pile up some fortitude and put on Aloth's Armor with "Known Causality" (+10 defense against Transmutation) but it will still be a gamble. Better to put a Slicken under those Scrivener's feet or something like that. 

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Thank you Guys ❤️ I believe i have this shield will try to enchant if i can is pricey, also very a many Anti- Petrified Pig Tactic i do so Enjoy! I am uncertain of some of these advanced tactics will look into some are new to me :) reducing debuffs is nice didn't know that for Xoti, dont have a chanter :( so thats out. Aye i just got to some higher level rogue Interrupts i have yet to use those effectively also but did spec into will def need will have to pay closer attention to the spell being cast up thee! Getting a high stack of fort on my Rogue is iffy you right not really worth it but maybe with some other rings persay to stack fort.