Bug or not?: Persistent equipment buffs displayed on buffs list in combat

I mean buffs from equipment like Boots of the Stone (which is displayed twice!) and Gauntlets of Accuracy. The reason I am thinking it's bug is that it is not consistently displayed even with the same equipment. For instance, Boots of the Stone shows up as a buff on my Watcher and Celebrant, but it does not on my Liberator. And the same for a lot of other items of which I have multiple copies.

38 minutes ago, thelee said:

are you talking about the hover-over that pops up in the top-left corner? Because you should definitely not be seeing something like Gauntlets of Accuracy in there.

do you have mods?

Yup. Hover over in the top left corner. Also, these equipment buffs are displayed on the right side of the character portraits as well. The most bewildering thing is that these buffs are displayed inconsistently across characters, as I mentioned, even when displaying the same equipment buffs.

I have a number of mods, but the same issue cropped up even when I deleted all mods. I am doing a reinstall to see if anything changes.

Anyways, here are all the mods I was using:

Community Patch (all 4)

No Forced Rests 1.4

Out with the Good (all 4)

Unlock Pets

Una's Rarities

Enhanced Interface

But as I've said, I've had these issues even when I deleted them all.

The only other possibility I am thinking of is if the fact that some of them are coming from Steam and others coming from Nexus create conflicts?

Update:

It seems like this bug only seems to occur when items are imported over from another character from another playthrough. I could investigate further to isolate more preconditions (e.g. whether this occurs with any imported items or items that have been created with console), but that's too much work. I will just not use items imported from another playthrough. It makes the early going harder, but it shouldn't make that much difference overall.