Armor stats

The Koi, Spider, and Acorn all have the same defense when I checked. I honestly don't know what keeps Acorn from being tier 2 at this point. Anyway, you are correct that they changed, but there are still different stats for other armor like ant and grub, so it's probably not a bug. This certainly makes it easier for me to calculate how much each armor is. The ladybug used to be +8, but it's now a whopping +12 armor. 

12 hours ago, Johnny Blood said:

The Koi, Spider, and Acorn all have the same defense when I checked. I honestly don't know what keeps Acorn from being tier 2 at this point. Anyway, you are correct that they changed, but there are still different stats for other armor like ant and grub, so it's probably not a bug. This certainly makes it easier for me to calculate how much each armor is. The ladybug used to be +8, but it's now a whopping +12 armor. 

How do you calculate the armor strength?

5 hours ago, ferret141 said:

How do you calculate the armor strength?

It's tough to tell with the bar they use, so I print screen and count pixels, dividing the bar into 20 (5% each) sections. I've found that each armor piece for the ladybug set covers 40% of the bar. Meaning it's 120% total. I'm happy the pieces are all the same, because I don't have to print screen each piece to figure out the value of the set now. 

• Hmmm 1