Lost all recent save files. XBox 1X

Xbox 1X

Patch 0.4.1 removed all my recent saves and reverted to saves I long deleted. I now only have 2 saves from September available. Lost over a month of progress. I routinely kept my saves down to most recent 3. I have been a daily player. Tried deleting local save data on console and letting cloud update with no joy. Still shows September saves only.

Edited by YellowL3ader
Clarification
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, YellowL3ader said:

Xbox 1X

Patch 0.4.1 removed all my recent saves and reverted to saves I long deleted. I now only have 2 saves from September available. Lost over a month of progress. I routinely kept my saves down to most recent 3. I have been a daily player. Tried deleting local save data on console and letting cloud update with no joy. Still shows September saves only.

This could be related to a cloud sync issue. This occasionally happens on pc as well. Closing out the game and relogging into it by allowing the cloud sync to "re-sync" may help. However if that doesn't work Sen din a report along with your game save file. They may be able to recover your most recent saves. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Not to be rude but if you read and comprehend my post, you would see I have done a re-sync already. Posting here to make DEVs aware of the issue with their last patch. I know the data is not lost and will eventually/ hopefully show back up. BTW please explain how you would send in a save file from an XBox 🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RazielDERF said:

This could be related to a cloud sync issue. This occasionally happens on pc as well. Closing out the game and relogging into it by allowing the cloud sync to "re-sync" may help. However if that doesn't work Sen din a report along with your game save file. They may be able to recover your most recent saves. 

Yes this happened to me as well.

i logged out and back in, but i can only access saves from Sept 30th or earlier.

i'm going to uninstall and reinstall the game in a little bit and see if that works.

i sent in a report to the Obsidian crew...

6 hours ago, YellowL3ader said:

Xbox 1X

yeah me too...i sent in a request so hopefully they can figure it out.

i am going to try to remove / reinstall the game later and see if that resets everything..if it does i'll let you know.

good luck!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, YellowL3ader said:

Not to be rude but if you read and comprehend my post, you would see I have done a re-sync already. Posting here to make DEVs aware of the issue with their last patch. I know the data is not lost and will eventually/ hopefully show back up. BTW please explain how you would send in a save file from an XBox 🤦‍♂️

You give them your gamer tag and they can recover it that way. If you're on a pc it's saved locally and in the cloud. 

• Thanks 2