Yes mate I'm having same problem, it also results in me loosing all progress because for some reason I also loose all my auto saves but still have the previous log out save. Because of this I have taken to doing a log out save every 5-10 min. Surprisingly if I do the log out save at 5-10 min intervals then I don not encounter the OUT OF MEMORY ERROR. Although it's not the best solution it has worked for me and I find as long as I exit game and let it do a log out save it seems to stop the error. I have tested this by playing till I encounter the error then replaying the game the same way and doing the same things except I do a exit save at a point before the error occurred. I normally find the error happens when traveling. For example I loaded up my game and was at the Great Oak and traveled to the hedge exploring and collecting resources for around 20 min then returned to the Great Oak, upon getting to the great Oak my game crashed with the out of memory error. I reloaded from the same save at the great oak and repeat a similar game play of traveling to the hedge exploring and collecting resources in a similar fashion as before. Then I traveled to about the half way point between the hedge and great oak and then exited the game, re loaded that log out save I just created and traveled to the great oak without any error. I have forgotten to do regular log out saves on a few occasions and encountered the same OUT OF MEMORY ERROR but when I reload and play the same way but perform the log out save at a point before the error occurred I can play without encountering it.  I have the log outs down to a fine art and just do then every 5-10 min its a bit of an annoyance but its better than the game crashing and loosing everything I had done since loading in to the game.

The video card memory crash should be resolved with today's 0.4.2 patch. One of our top priorities is to save stability so players won't have to keep worrying about if they lose all of their progress. As you know, the game is in Game Preview/Early Access, and there will be some unfortunate growing pains and setbacks. If this is something you aren't used to or comfortable with, we recommend coming back when the game is more stable so you can enjoy it without worrying about losing your progress. 

Please let us know if you run into the memory crash or any other issue.

https://support.obsidian.net/contact and include the following information: 

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam). 

2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game and their platforms if you know this) 

3. Description of issue. 

4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.