Can't load saves or start new game

I have not been able to load saves for about a month now. Stopped working with the 3.3 patch. Was hoping the new update would fix that. The game still gets stuck searching for cloud saves. Being desperate to be able to play again I figured I would just start all over, better than not being able to play at all. Nope! It won't even let me start a new game, it just gets stuck loading. I really do love this game, but it's been nearly a month since I've been able to play.  FYI: I am playing on xbox one

Same with me. I'm on the Xbox One S and it just sticks on the loading page for either the cloud saves or the new game. However on the Xbox One X on a profile that has no save files, I'm able to start a new game.

After deleting the save file on the xbox itself instead of in-game, I am able to start a new game on both consoles and my previous saves were intact.

• Hmmm 1

20 hours ago, MeraHunt said:

After deleting the save file on the xbox itself instead of in-game, I am able to start a new game on both consoles and my previous saves were intact.

MeraHunt thanks for the tip! It worked for me as well. I was able to play last night for about an hour before I got the video memory error. At least I have all my saves back!

I'm sorry that you've all been dealing with this issue. Save stability/cloud saves is one of the team's top priorities at the moment. Some players have reported that if you delete your old saves until you have less than ten, it could also resolve this issue. 

Please reach out to our official support channel so we can record and investigate these bugs. 

• Thanks 1

I have ZERO saves when I try to log in for the last 3 to 4 days. I have tried accessing them from Xbox and via Windows 10. I had over 189 days worth of game play.  The last successful launch of the game brought me to the save point but none of my homes were there, and it started glitching to the point of no successful missions. My last missions were to finish accessing the birdbath and finding the passwords. 

Please help!!!!