Por que o jogo não está abrindo no meu pc?

Meu pc tem todas as configurações necessárias para rodar o jogo. Estava jogando sem prolemas, quando comecei  a receber a mensagem dizendo que o jogo está "quebrado". O sistema (Windons 10) me diz que o jogo está quebrado e pede para entrar em contato com o suporte. Podem verificar o que está acontecendo, se tem algo errado? Que me dizem? tenho que reinstalar o jogo e perder todos os meus saves...?! 

att

Gabriel.

Moved to general gaming section as there was no mentioned of what game... according to google translate it's Portuguese

"My pc has all the necessary settings to run the game. I was playing without problems when I started to receive the message saying that the game is "broken". The system (Windons 10) tells me that the game is broken and asks to contact support. Can you check what's going on, if something's wrong? What do you say? I have to reinstall the game and lose all my saves ...?!"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/11/2020 at 4:13 AM, gabriel lopes de santana said:

Meu pc tem todas as configurações necessárias para rodar o jogo. Estava jogando sem prolemas, quando comecei  a receber a mensagem dizendo que o jogo está "quebrado". O sistema (Windons 10) me diz que o jogo está quebrado e pede para entrar em contato com o suporte. Podem verificar o que está acontecendo, se tem algo errado? Que me dizem? tenho que reinstalar o jogo e perder todos os meus saves...?! 

att

Gabriel.

Qual é o jogo?

• Thanks 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

• 2 months later...