Snap Building Issue

AV1AT0R

On an empty space/area, rotate the blueprint relative to how skewed the angle is when you place it on the proper place. Say it's like 5-10 degrees off to left than what you want (or how it should snap properly) then on an empty area with the same blueprint rotate it 5-10 degrees to the right to compensate then try to place it to the proper place you intended to, it'll snap but it should adjust now unlike the first time.

I had to do this once, and all other blueprint snaps properly thereafter.

I am having the same issue as of 11/10/2020.  On Xbox with version 0.4.0.2607.  Rotating an item in a free area prior to snapping does appear to impact the angle it then skews when the blueprint is executed, but it doesn’t solve the problem for me, just makes it less obvious.

Same issue here on PC, single player, after the pond update.  Blueprint appears normally until you place it (left mouse button for pc).  Results in a slight shift in the angle for each placement. 

Been experimenting today. This is what I found:  placement of lean-to reverses completely around/front to back; sprig/acorn fences do not join to each other in a line, each are slanted 

slightly off from each other; grass floors do not snap together, each one slanted same direction but not joining; spinning wheel slants in another position; stem gates seemed to snap ok with 

each other and with the tall fence, but clay floor did not line up with them or with each other. Couldn't tell it containers shifted or not; if they did, it was too slight to tell. I managed to place three

platforms together as normal, grass floors on top with two stairs that snapped on either side. Thought for a moment all was well, until I tried sprig fences again....back to square one. Hope

Obsidian takes notice and fix this with a patch.  Love the updated pond area, but this will dampen building anything for a while. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2020 at 9:09 PM, Puffed Smoke said:

On an empty space/area, rotate the blueprint relative to how skewed the angle is when you place it on the proper place. Say it's like 5-10 degrees off to left than what you want (or how it should snap properly) then on an empty area with the same blueprint rotate it 5-10 degrees to the right to compensate then try to place it to the proper place you intended to, it'll snap but it should adjust now unlike the first time.

I had to do this once, and all other blueprint snaps properly thereafter.

Tried this didnt work