Coi Fish, new Gamemode & a Dog Boss?

Ideas

This post is split into three sections, color coded as seen below:

Section I - Coi Fish

Section II - Gamemode

Section III - Dog Boss

The Coi Fish is honestly a great mob for the game. It has biome superiority, which makes it the leader of its underwater biome, and overall just is good. This post isn't to complain about it itself, but use it as a foundation to build on certain aspects.

I think the Coi Fish should have special attacks it does besides the specific ones it uses. This can go for all mobs, but this one in particular. It is a game after all, so the mobs don't necessarily have to have 100% realism to them. The Coi Fish, and other "bosses" should have a rage mode like in Terraria that once they get half or 1/4 HP, they are faster and more aggressive towards everything, and also do more damage. This would be really fun to be honest, and give the game a lot more fun.

Second, the game mode part of this post. There should be a game mode called Master, Hard, Elite, whatever you wanna call it, that is really hard. You get one life, like Minecraft Hardcore, and when you die you lose world progress. Then this game won't be grinded so fast, or at least in that mode specifically, and will be more challenging and give a better player experience! I understand the developers are busy, and have a lot planned on their schedule for this game as its constantly needing updates, but please take this concept into thought. I really think it could help. Also, this mode would have more items than the regular game, and I think their should be a final boss.. Like a dog or something, something big that you can defeat by yourself but is pretty hard.

Finally, the dog boss. This is explained in the previous section, but I will go in depth here. The dog would be the final boss of the game, only fightable in Hard mode. It will have weak points you have to hit, and if you miss then you have to dodge its attack. It will have a 3-4 second delay per attack, and will keep you active. It can one shot anything, including you, since the dog will be massive. The breed would be a poodle, to keep the size manageable. A picture of my idea of a poodle will be at the bottom of the post. The dog will have special attacks, like a bark which stuns you unless your blocking. There will be key signs to see if the dog is about to bark. It can also dig up dirt or so, and throw it at you with its paws. The dog boss will be found inside the house, and your goal is to get it outside before you get killed inside.

What are your thoughts? Was this post helpful? What could these concept ideas be changed/altered to better fit the game? Hit me with a reply so I can see! 

Disclaimer: No matter what, I always support the developers. Any complaints towards them are simply constructive criticism for the betterment of this game.

Finally, the dog boss. This is explained in the previous section, but I will go in depth here. The dog would be the final boss of the game, only fightable in Hard mode. It will have weak points you have to hit, and if you miss then you have to dodge its attack. It will have a 3-4 second delay per attack, and will keep you active. It can one shot anything, including you, since the dog will be massive. The breed would be a poodle, to keep the size manageable. A picture of my idea of a poodle will be at the bottom of the post. The dog will have special attacks, like a bark which stuns you unless your blocking. There will be key signs to see if the dog is about to bark. It can also dig up dirt or so, and throw it at you with its paws. The dog boss will be found inside the house, and your goal is to get it outside before you get killed inside.

Poodles are quite large unless you meant a toy poodle, chihuahua would also work, though I'm not sure people will be keen on attacking a dog. I'd personally prefer a big lizard or snake perhaps or maybe a mole or badger, something along those lines.

• 2 years later...