The Tale of the Wolf Spider Pack

Me and my friend Broke were just finishing up our base when this story takes place. It happened on 11/9/2020, at around 3pm. I had just bought Grounded, and my friend was teaching me about the mechanics of the game and how everything works. He talked about the entities, and mobs that are bad. He started talking about spiders, and went on about Wolf Spiders, probably the most talked about mob of the game.. For terrible experiences, that is. He talked about what they look like, and said I would just have to wait to see for myself. Our base was on a hill near the mysterious object, so we can see spiders from far away. (He did this on purpose, big IQ).

After the base was done, he told me to go find some clay and quartzite for a better base foundation and for repairing tools. Right when I was about to leave, I saw a giant spider and I asked my AFK friend on discord if this was it. I screen shared, and he said these exact words which still make me laugh.. "Bruh, run.. Your screweddd lmao". I looked and there were about 6-7 more Wolf Spiders behind him. The scariest part? "Alert: Threat Engaged". Then the music, and the giant spiders came towards me I thought I was gonna die so I hid in our tiny base. The Wolf Spiders broke the base wall and hit me once and I was at about 1 hp when I heard the rest of them walk up the hill. At this point there were about 8 wolf spiders next to our base and my friend was confused because this was sort of a bug, and I don't think this naturally happens?

We got so lucky.. They all were climbing on each other and lagged and they got stuck so we were able to kill them all..

Haha, I love this game honestly! Its cartoony, but actually gives the user an immersive experience and actual emotion that lines up with the occurances of the game. Awesome game, 10/10!

• 3 weeks later...