Funny Stuff: The Phantom Funny

Amentep

Single dads without health insurance trying to make it in the gig economy

The Mandalorian: Who Are you?
Geralt: I'm you, but I can say "****"
The Mandalorian: Well, I have a jet pack.
Geralt: ****.
Geralt, pointing at lil yoda baby: what is that?
Mando: a magic baby that evil dudes dressed in black want, I'm adopting him
Geralt, now pointing at Ciri: I got one of those, how'd you get yours?
Mando: I was hired to bring him to aforementioned evil dudes, then I raided their base to break him out, yours?
Geralt: I won her at an engagement party through ass-kicking and sarcasm

• Haha 4
  • Hmmm 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Gasp! 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

5 hours ago, Raithe said:

EqWQoroW8AEzit0?format=jpg&name=medium

I would seriously need someone to translate the "me now:" part to understand it. It's worse than Aussie slang :blush:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

baby forget about those k-pop stalker fans. when teenagers on tik-tok diss the alt right you should use the ♥ emoji only

• Thanks 1
  • Hmmm 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

aEpd0Ge_460s.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hmmm 1
  • Gasp! 1

-Teknoman2-

7b7.jpg

-Teknoman2-

On 12/28/2020 at 11:57 PM, teknoman2 said:

The music used in this video drove me nuts. Or at least finding out what it was did*. Spin and Burst from on of the Naruto movies, but the section used sounds like lifted directly from a metal cover version of Ultravox's Hymn. Like Lunatica's (which is what I was thinking of):

*Well not really, Shazam told me after five seconds that it was the Baruto OST, but holy hell, finding out that it reminded me of Lunatica's version of Hymn took me a while to figure out. Scrolled through my music right now and randomly clicked on the Lunatica and tried Hymn. Good grief, I hate having a piece of music stuck in my head without finding out what it is.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.