a kotor obsessed.....

There is this one guy I know in my school that really LOVES kotor. Whenever I meet him, instead of saying "hi," he says "ah juneta!" or "kalei...." Well, you get the idea. In addition, he plays with his imaginary lightsaber. He pretends to withdraw his single-bladed light saber (like all of the characters in the game). Do you guys think there is a problem with this guy or is there some way to get his head off of kotor for a second?

There is this one guy I know in my school that really LOVES kotor. Whenever I meet him, instead of saying "hi," he says "ah juneta!" or "kalei...." Well, you get the idea. In addition, he plays with his imaginary lightsaber. He pretends to withdraw his single-bladed light saber (like all of the characters in the game). Do you guys think there is a problem with this guy or is there some way to get his head off of kotor for a second?

:rolleyes: Why are you worrying about the life of this fool? I mean, if he wants to act retarded and get negative attention, that's his problem. And if you want to get his mind off of KotOR, just ignore him. That way, Anything he does won't effect you or make you think of trying to change his insights. ;):rolleyes:

Ps: That confuses me as well... :ph34r:

There is no point, which is why Adria will lock it as soon as she sees it.

Off topic (although the original topic isn't really a topic anyways) but is Adria female? I always thought Adria was a male.... :huh::lol:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

This kid sounds like he is living in a alter reality and he is in his own world

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Off topic (although the original topic isn't really a topic anyways) but is Adria female? I always thought Adria was a male.... :huh::huh:

She is a woman from Georgia, USA. She's hot too, I've seen her on tv and I've seen her picture. ^_^

Off topic (although the original topic isn't really a topic anyways) but is Adria female? I always thought Adria was a male.... :huh::)

She is a woman from Georgia, USA. She's hot too, I've seen her on tv and I've seen her picture. ^_^

You've seen the moderator here on TV/pictures?

Is he that obsess withonly KotOR or is he obsessed with Star Wars in general? I had a friend who was Star Wars obsessed. Another of my friends nearly gave him an anerism by telling him that the main character of Star Wars was R2 D2 and everyone else was secondary, and he had concrete arguments for such.

Main, its hilarious to mess with people's obsessions.

lol i dont think any of the males in kotor actually said that...........btw ur friend needs profesional help. or you could just refer him to a really cool game that has absolutely nothing to do with star wars..like oddworld: munch's oddysee..or dino crisis 3 (they r both gr8 games) and from what i hear of spiderman 2 that is supposed to be good aswell....but sum parts in dino crisis 3 were scary....like that suspenseful music...and its not like in dino crisis 1 where if u run outta ammo u have to wait for the dinos to jump on you so you can counter attack .. u have unlimited ammo for one of the guns.........and munch's oddysee is just beyond cool..not only is it the greatest game after kotor but it has the best ever graphics and lots of evil ppl who u can control and there are these really cute things called fuzzles that kill alot and if u get bad quarma there is an alternate ending in which teh fuzzles eat u but i have yet to see it cos i cba playin through da game again....and if ur friend already has these uber cool games then there is no hope for him yet...................................................................

This thread is total post-1139-1093969501.gif and really needs locking!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!