Help me sort my wishlist for upcoming Winter Sale

Melusina

https://imgur.com/cTQvpO3

Tell me if you fail to see link/image

I'll probably have around 60€ and you can see my wishlist with prices.

What do you think should get removed from my wishlist? Not counting unreleased games, since I think they should stay.

• Thanks 1

Spellforce 3 is a good real time strategy RPG. If you played the first game (and its stand alone expansions) and even remember the story, it ties in with those interestingly after a while. It has some annoying large maps.

Dragon Age: Inquisition I advise to remove. I'd say it has truly bad writing. But even Bioware can't do worse than Dragon Age 2. They tried though.

Dragon Age: Origins was a good game. No person who has people to stop them from doing so should play the other Dragon Age games.

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Oh, I forgot about Edge of Eternity. I tried that a while back but since it was still early access I left it for a while.  It's in beta now?
That's the only one I'm familiar with tho.  At the time I tried it, it was all right, albeit a little clunky feeling, but would say it's a sale price game. Don't know what kind of improvements they've made.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Early Access is beta, but I'm not very familiar with updates.... I have to admit I failed to remember it's on my wishlist, but it looked decent based on videos I seen on youtube. It takes it sweet time to left EA though.

Edited by Melusina

7 hours ago, Melusina said:

Early Access is beta,

I think that's up to the dev, what to call what game phase they start ea in.  7 Days to Die has been Alpha for like 7 years (Alpha 19 now!).  :getlost:

But yeah, maybe EoE was called Beta to start with, don't remember. I didn't get too far since I didn't want to "finish" it in ea. 

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...

I've played Naheulbeuk and it's fun.  Turn based tactical game.  It's fun on a rail, though, so don't think you'll get a lot of nuance and subtlety, though.  The humor is pretty puerile, but it does have one of my favorite teenage laugh lines.  Something like:  "We're going to be shoved through the **** pipe and get shat on!"  So stupid it does occasionally make you laugh.

• Like 1

"Not for the sake of much time..."

2 hours ago, MedicineDan said:

I've played Naheulbeuk and it's fun.  Turn based tactical game.  It's fun on a rail, though, so don't think you'll get a lot of nuance and subtlety, though.  The humor is pretty puerile, but it does have one of my favorite teenage laugh lines.  Something like:  "We're going to be shoved through the **** pipe and get shat on!"  So stupid it does occasionally make you laugh.

This is so unusual but interesting that  twice now you have also articulated something that immediately annoys me in fantasy RPG 

Silly lines and teenager writing really doesn't connect with me 

• Haha 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela