Bugs found in the game before the water and after the water that are still not fixed

1. I have 150 days played and the grass does not grow back I have half a map without grass 2. The dry wood wn parts of the map has disappeared and does not regrow. 3.  the berrys fall to the ground and disappear. 4.  in the juice center sometimes they are not made and the material disappears.  5. The wooden walls are not completed correctly and not put in the fixed position. Thank you

Hey David! I'm sorry to hear that you've run into these issues while playing through Grounded. Can you please submit a support ticket so we can properly log the issue and track it if you have the time? 

Make sure to include the following information: 

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam). 
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game and their platforms if you know this) 
3. Description of issue. 
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
5. A save file or Gamertag

• 5 months later...

I am having the same issue.  Have worked super hard and was told dont worry, grass grows back but it hasnt.  Mine is XBox, single player Tag Leonines [bastrazu@gmail.com].  Please help because I love the game but this is a major glitch if some get it growing where they dont want it and mine doesnt.  My camp is by the Koi Pond and the first patch I cut down was around the ground roots closer to the far end of pond and then further around near stump fence by mushrooms, also not grown back.  Neither has the dry grass. Please look and help with it, ty....oh and Ive been playing two weeks and in game would be many many days rolled over so its not a matter of just waiting and being patient., ty

Edited by Leonines
had to add about waiting time has been plenty as well

I thought if you completely dig up the grass that is when it will not grow back.  If you left the little stump it should grow back.  I learned this after I made a few areas bare.  Reset on the grass or maybe a grass seed that can be collected when chopping down grass that we could plant.    A game reset on grass may upset a lot of people who have chopped grass and build bases knowing it won’t grow back.