How is it that a game cannot do a basic function such as save. And before you give me all the it is early and nonsense. I have been a supporter of this game since day 1. I lost all my save files. The little that is there is corrupted. Now in my mind when I play a game it is to make progress, not redo everything. O love this game and it saddens me to leave it, as are plenty of other people. Have a look at forums on facebook, reddit etc. You need to fix the saving issue for good. Only then will I return to play any further. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! I'm sorry that Grounded hasn't been saving your game properly, and I completely understand your frustration. The team is hard at work addressing these core issues, and we hope to have them resolved soon. 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 3:16 AM, Simvio cape town said:

How is it that a game cannot do a basic function such as save. And before you give me all the it is early and nonsense. I have been a supporter of this game since day 1. I lost all my save files. The little that is there is corrupted. Now in my mind when I play a game it is to make progress, not redo everything. O love this game and it saddens me to leave it, as are plenty of other people. Have a look at forums on facebook, reddit etc. You need to fix the saving issue for good. Only then will I return to play any further. 

Yeah man I agree. There shouldn't be any issues with saving a game I don't care what early stages it's in I shouldn't have any problems saving my game. Just now when I loaded up my game I notice my 2 small storages were gone and the 2 big ones I was building is gone as well. I don't care what type of bugs are in a game as long as I can save my game and not lose all the time and effort I put into it. I think not only do you all need to work on keeping this from happening but you also need to find a way to restore everything that was lost. People put in hours of work in this game and if you don't get the cloud saves together then its no point in even bringing the game out cause everybody that's been playing the whole time will be done with it. I'm not about to keep building shyt over I'm just not. I'm doing all this building on my own I'm not playing with a bunch of friends.You all really need to look into finding a way to restore everyone's work.

I had to reload my game today and lost over 1 month of grinding. I play almost everyday! I have lost the zip lines SOOO MUCH research points and building I have done. It hurts... ALOT. I hate to have to start so much of this work all over again, with no resolution options. I have tried to re-install the game 3 times, but the only saves are the ones I did on my PC, those are the only saves available, nothing from my console for the last month. HOW do I force cloud saves???