Xbox Insider Test

I have to say this before I begin to actually start crying that Grounded is one of my favorite games ever made hands down. I’ve played it solo and with random people and it’s always a great time. I’ve kept up with the developer updates and I get so excited when a new one comes out. I knew this game would be great and it’s only getting better HOWEVER, I have been so pumped for the test coming to Xbox. After seeing the video on twitter with the announcement, I’ve been beyond excited for it ever since. I don’t play on PC so I couldn’t experience the last test(s’?) but I ended up losing sleep over it last night thinking I’d be able to go to work and come home and check it out, and with every break I had at work I kept checking to see when it would go live. I got home and finally saw the update on the website here explaining how to participate and being that I’ve been an Xbox Insider member for a long time(beta tier at that) I figured man IT’S TIME TO PLAY only to discover that the test won’t even show up on my insider app. Heartbroken? I think that might be an understatement. The last sentence in the first paragraph reads “Access to this flight will be limited and will be on a first come first served basis.” 

I literally got out of work an hour ago and it seems I missed my chance. I’m super bummed but I hope everyone that got the chance to participate is enjoying it.