Where are the patch notes for 3.3?

The link on the announcement page to the patch notes for 3.3 is broken.  But after going into version 3.3 of the game it doesn't look like much of anything was patched anyway.  Cloud saves still either don't load (Crash Game), load to day 0, or sit there indefinitely.  I also checked a few other known issue and they still seem there.  Was patch 3.3 just to keep people quiet?

2 hours ago, JerseyTechGuy said:

The link on the announcement page to the patch notes for 3.3 is broken.  But after going into version 3.3 of the game it doesn't look like much of anything was patched anyway.  Cloud saves still either don't load (Crash Game), load to day 0, or sit there indefinitely.  I also checked a few other known issue and they still seem there.  Was patch 3.3 just to keep people quiet?

page loads fine for me.  And i have no issues with the saves now or the pallets, haven't with pallets for a few patches now since they fixed it the first time.

Short list of notes =

• Fixed random client crash when pickup up items
  • Fixed crash with destroying Plank Pallet or Stem Pallet building
  • Fixed crashes dealing with Cloud Save syncing on the Main Menu
  • Fixed issues with saves not properly uploading or downloading from the Xbox Cloud causing corrupted or missing saved game

Xbox One X