Obituary thread

Amentep

Queen Elizabeth died.  Didn't get to top the Sun King, after all.

• Hmmm 1
  • Sad 4

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

1 hour ago, Sarex said:

I thought she would go after Charles.

He's undead.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

2 hours ago, Malcador said:

Queen Elizabeth died.  Didn't get to top the Sun King, after all.

She still might in the afterlife.:brows:

I'll show myself out.:blush:

• Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

4 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

She still might in the afterlife.:brows:

I'll show myself out.:blush:

Now there's a mental image...

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

8 minutes ago, Sarex said:

Feeds on children's blood from what I heard.

Wouldn't surprise me. Should probably drive a stake through his heart after he dies to make sure he doesn't come back.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

6 hours ago, KP From Another World said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Should probably drive a stake through his heart after he dies to make sure he doesn't come back.

That might not be enough. I heard a British guy once survived having his head cut off and being thrown in the ocean inside a coffin. He showed up in Egypt decades later.

• Gasp! 1

sign.jpg

13 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

That might not be enough. I heard a British guy once survived having his head cut off and being thrown in the ocean inside a coffin. He showed up in Egypt decades later.

Then I guess that means we better gather up a posse to battle Prince Charles (and THE WORLD) in Egypt.

• Haha 1

Jean-Luc Godard died, at 91. I was actually surprised to learn he was still alive.

Here's Jean Seberg in À Bout de Souffle.

kyvz5oS.jpeg

• Sad 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

4 hours ago, Pidesco said:

Jean-Luc Godard died, at 91. I was actually surprised to learn he was still alive.

Here's Jean Seberg in À Bout de Souffle.

kyvz5oS.jpeg

I read that he was working on another film a while back, a real shame if he didn't get to finish it.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ShadySands said:

Kitten Natividad

name takes us back to the early 80s.

am thinking we have mentioned how the only guilt we ever suffered doing first amendment law were related to the adult entertainment industry, so am admitted conflicted. regardless, as soon as we saw the name shady posted we were recollecting the mitch ryder video with ms natividad displaying her considerable talents. 

oh well.

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

16 minutes ago, ShadySands said:

Not going to lie, my dad was a Russ Meyer fan so that was my exposure to her.

Plus, I think they called her grandma boobs on RLM.

we were a mitch ryder fan. as a wee lad we had a 45 o' devil with a blue dress. we played to death... were the version sans the good golly miss molly

will link in the music thread 'cause am suffering a nostalgia moment.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

27 minutes ago, ShadySands said:

Not going to lie, my dad was a Russ Meyer fan...

Your dad wasn't the only one 😇

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

4 hours ago, Malcador said:

Coolio

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

am embarrassed to admit, but whenever we think o' kissinger post venture brothers, it is dr. henry killinger and his magical murder bag which first comes to mind. 

HA! Good Fun!