Random video game news

Amentep

9 hours ago, ComradeMaster said:

Is this really fair ? Did they mislead gamers around the terrible performance on consoles ....arent they going to address this ?

CDPR is an excellent company and I would hate this to lead to them closing down 

I can understand the share price drop but this will recover so basically this is about angry console gamers....not really such a big deal. Its a game after all :shrugz:

• Haha 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, BruceVC said:

CDPR is an excellent company and I would hate this to lead to them closing down 

I really don't think they're gonna close down so don't worry.  They just need to not try to make games that shoot for the stars and learn to operate within a more reasonable scope.  That's why I'm looking to From Software and Obsidian with more optimism in the future; they know how to craft very well made games within a well defined and carefully structured playing field.

Edited by ComradeMaster
  • Thanks 1