4 man party suggestion medium micromanagement

Hi guys, 

I never finished my first playthrough, somehow the amount of micromanaging in my 6-man party was abit overwhelming. Especially coming back after a pause of some months and trying to pick it up again. 

So anyway, I wanna start over, this time with a 4 man party. This to avoid too much micromanaging, and to have abit more feeling of 'control' the battlefield. 

So, I could use some advice. I was thinking of taking Eder as tank, Aloth as wizard and Duran as priest. Which leaves....me!

What would be a smart class to choose as my main character. As I said before: I don't want too much micromanaging, so I'm thinking of 2h barbarian, pally or rogue. 

Any suggestion? 

Thank in advance! 

Eder, Sagani, and Kana can all be effective on normal by just setting their ai’s to aggressive and not touching them yourself beyond perhaps telling Sagani to focus on casters. 

Likewise with a PC Paladin. You can put them on aggressive and manually activate Lay on Hands when you need it. 

Battles go: Buff with Durance, choose who to focus fire on with Sagani and her pet, then let Eder, Kana, and your PC run in controlled by their ai. All you have to worry about are Aloth’s and Durance’s spells during hard fights and healing with your PC when needed. 

If you really want just a four person party, however, I’d go Paladin but build Eder and Aloth to do as much damage as possible (Eder probably dual wielding sabres or stilletos and Aloth with all the “blast” talents and the soulbound scepter you receive in the ducal palace asap). 

Edited by Rickety_Arytenoids