Cloud saves xbox game pass / pc game pass

I started my game on xbox , played up to 67 days before my xbox died when my home was flooded. I was happy to see you could just pick up your game on pc, only I could not . The most recent save it ispicking up was at 42 days, Sept. 30th right before the halloween update. I was able to load into single player only though, I keep checking back for fixes. 

• Like 1

First off, are you ok after dealing with the flooding?

I'm sorry that you've been experiencing the cloud sync bug while playing Grounded. The team is aware of this issue, and they have developed a solution, and we hope to have it in the upcoming patch. 

We've created a Grounded Issue Tracker and a Feature Board to keep players informed on bugs and upcoming features. Please bear with us while we work to keep the issues updated with the most recent information.

• Like 2

My XBox cloud sync data is about 20 days behind my PC save data, although both seem to be syncing independently, just not with each other.  I don't know if it's related, but I don't seem to be able to delete old save games on either platform.   I delete them and they seem to go away, but after closing and relaunching the game, they come back.  Do I just need to wait for the patch or is there something else I can do?

Hey Daggre! Yeah, this is an issue we thought would be resolved with patch 0.3.3, but it seems you and other folks are still experiencing it. We're hoping to have this sorted out with the next content update. Thanks for being patient, and please let us know if you run into any more issues. 

We've created a Grounded Issue Tracker and a Feature Board to keep players informed on bugs and upcoming features. Please bear with us while we work to keep the issues updated with the most recent information.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:36 PM, cstanick said:

Hey Daggre! Yeah, this is an issue we thought would be resolved with patch 0.3.3, but it seems you and other folks are still experiencing it. We're hoping to have this sorted out with the next content update. Thanks for being patient, and please let us know if you run into any more issues. 

this is great news, i'm having same issue on Xbox one playing single player. i have tried workarounds but the last save i can access is Sept 30th only, 201 game days. i had played up until last week where i got to 282 days, but lost it all.

also, i try to delete old saves but they keep coming back, from  Sept 1 - Sept 25.

patch 3.3 didn't fix it for me.

posted this previously, so apologize for repeating.

in the meantime, to get my fix, i started all over with another of the kids. great game, thank you!

Me too! I keep encountering the same thing! I’m at day 156 and if I uninstall/reinstall it’ll go back to day 84. It has 3 times now. (Prior it was days 102, 94, 124). I dunno if I can start again. I like my oak tree treehouse!

that's too bad, sorry to hear that.

i'm just messing around / wasting time with a new kid until the next patch comes out and i hope and pray it can get me back to where i was in October, because i did a ton of work after their last content release.  

fingers crossed!

• 2 years later...