The Wish List

Hello,

This is my "Wish List", things that I hope will appear in The Sith Lords. Please feel free to post your own Wish List. I'm sorry if some of my items have been confirmed "I have been OUT OF THE LOOP lately". (Carth pun intended)

1)True First Person view (being able to walk around/play the game in 1st person)

2)Being able to ACUTALLY SEE equipped belts or gloves on your characters!!!

3)Better Mini-games - example - That 3D chess game that was played on the Millenium Falcon in ANH. Or being able to actually fly the Ebon Hawk and fight Sith fighters instead of just gunning.

4)A lot more character faces/body customization. For example - being able to customize hair colour.... eye color... skin color... etc. (Tatoo's would be nice)

5)Different Lightsaber Hilts (Count Dooku hilt :) )

6)NICE LOOKING CLOTHES PLEASE! Sorry, but the clothes in KOTOR sucked! Most of them looked "painted" on character's bodies. Let's get some really nice flowing cloak designs.

7)Different Lightsaber/Sword Stances. (Example - being able to hold a blade/saber inverted like a Samurai).

8)More revealing clothes for females :D lol ;)

9)Body Dismemberment (Darth Maul was cut in half/Anakin lost his arm)

10)The Ability to holster your weapon/lightsaber

11)Free Roaming Camera

12) A lot More Lightsaber Duel animations (Think Darth Maul vs Obi-Wan in Ep.1). In fact, copy that whole routine and put it in the game... make the combat seem fluid and not the obvious (you attack...then I attack...etc).

13) More Special weapons (example - Exar Kun's lightsaber or some ancient Sith weapons/armour/cloaks)

14) The ability to attack any NPC's. (okay at least be able to attack non-primary NPC's)

15) More actions to choose from in each conversation with NPC's (example - being able to force choke etc.)

16)Variations in NPC's faces - everyone looked the same in KOTOR. Let's not make every single Sith attack look the same. At least vary them in colour/shade.

17)No Level Cap or a much higher level than 20. - like 40+

18)Have characters actually walk around in the Ebon hawk (doing things) instead of just standing in one place... let them walk around in their area or something.

19)Change the Good/Evil face morph thing. Instead of looking like a vampire when you go evil..... maybe just make the PC look meaner/tougher. I hated that vampire look for the Dark Side.

20)Leia's ROTJ slave outfit! ;)

That's all I can think of for now. Please feel free to post what you want to see in KOTOR 2.

3)Better Mini-games - example - That 3D chess game that was played on the Millenium Falcon in ANH.  Or being able to actually fly the Ebon Hawk and fight Sith fighters instead of just gunning.

No word yet if we're getting new mini-games, but mini-games are now optional, and will be tweaked.

5)Different Lightsaber Hilts (Count Dooku hilt  :)  )

This is in the works.

6)NICE LOOKING CLOTHES PLEASE!  Sorry, but the clothes in KOTOR sucked!  Most of them looked "painted" on character's bodies.  Let's get some really nice flowing cloak designs.

Alot of people are clammoring for better textures/clothes. The artists are hard at work. We'll see.

7)Different Lightsaber/Sword Stances.  (Example - being able to hold a blade/saber inverted like a Samurai).

I don't know if you'll see samurai stances in particular, but animations already look improved.

8)More revealing clothes for females  :D  lol  :rolleyes:

Thats what mods are for, sicko. :p

Already vetoed. Sorry.

Other people have also suggested this quite a bit lately. We'll see.

11)Free Roaming Camera

Yes and no. Read the Questions to the Devs, Take 2 thread. In fact, go read all the stickies. It will answer a lot of questions for you.

12) A lot More Lightsaber Duel animations (Think Darth Maul vs Obi-Wan in Ep.1).  In fact, copy that whole routine and put it in the game... make the combat seem fluid and not the obvious (you attack...then I attack...etc).

You'll see improved animations.

14) The ability to attack any NPC's.  (okay at least be able to attack non-primary NPC's)

I haven't seen this officially veteod, but it's highly unlikely. The engine isn't being overhauled, and gameplay will be largely similiar. It has has to get cleared through LA. (Though you could attack anyone in Jedi Knight, but I digress)

15) More actions to choose from in each conversation with NPC's (example - being able to force choke etc.)

Why haven't we seen this suggested more? I'm all for this.

16)Variations in NPC's faces - everyone looked the same in KOTOR.  Let's not make every single Sith attack look the same.  At least vary them in colour/shade.

I got the impression that with the engine they wanted to limit the number of global models. That's why NPCs all looked alike. I don't know how much this will be improved.

Expect around 30 or no level cap.

Now, go read the stickies and welcome to the forum.

I had only one wish for this game and its been DENIED. Damnable freak-monkey poo doo bastards.

Sorry, I don't think they'll make a game where you can strip and run through the streets naked. You could always pray for a mod though. :rolleyes:

Hello,

This is my "Wish List", things that I hope will appear in The Sith Lords. Please feel free to post your own Wish List. I'm sorry if some of my items have been confirmed "I have been OUT OF THE LOOP lately". (Carth pun intended)

1)True First Person view (being able to walk around/play the game in 1st person)

2)Being able to ACUTALLY SEE equipped belts or gloves on your characters!!!

3)Better Mini-games - example - That 3D chess game that was played on the Millenium Falcon in ANH. Or being able to actually fly the Ebon Hawk and fight Sith fighters instead of just gunning.

4)A lot more character faces/body customization. For example - being able to customize hair colour.... eye color... skin color... etc. (Tatoo's would be nice)

5)Different Lightsaber Hilts (Count Dooku hilt :p )

6)NICE LOOKING CLOTHES PLEASE! Sorry, but the clothes in KOTOR sucked! Most of them looked "painted" on character's bodies. Let's get some really nice flowing cloak designs.

7)Different Lightsaber/Sword Stances. (Example - being able to hold a blade/saber inverted like a Samurai).

8)More revealing clothes for females :D lol ;)

11)Free Roaming Camera

12) A lot More Lightsaber Duel animations (Think Darth Maul vs Obi-Wan in Ep.1). In fact, copy that whole routine and put it in the game... make the combat seem fluid and not the obvious (you attack...then I attack...etc).

13) More Special weapons (example - Exar Kun's lightsaber or some ancient Sith weapons/armour/cloaks)

14) The ability to attack any NPC's. (okay at least be able to attack non-primary NPC's)

16)Variations in NPC's faces - everyone looked the same in KOTOR. Let's not make every single Sith attack look the same. At least vary them in colour/shade.

18)Have characters actually walk around in the Ebon hawk (doing things) instead of just standing in one place... let them walk around in their area or something.

19)Change the Good/Evil face morph thing. Instead of looking like a vampire when you go evil..... maybe just make the PC look meaner/tougher. I hated that vampire look for the Dark Side.

20)Leia's ROTJ slave outfit! :p

That's all I can think of for now. Please feel free to post what you want to see in KOTOR 2.

ok, the no clothes wont happen, cause its a teen game, not Grand Theft Auto: Anchorhead City :blink:

as for holstering your weapon, ive showed my point that its a useless feature.

the first person option would be great, i hated having to stand in 1 spot

the belts gloves thing is a needed feature!

i dont know about the chess game, didnt look like the droids or the wookie were having much fun, hmmmmmm

it would be great to have all that customization, but i dont know if its happening...

they already said there will be more hilts

i hated the clothes from kotor1, and i hope they dont return

dont know about the stances

the dismemberment would be great, but those people who play the game as a love story, perverts, all say its too violent for them.....sad......

free roaming cam, i dont think so man

we need way more duel animations, i agree

the first one was loaded with special, useless weapons. i hope the new ones server a purpose

why does everyone want force choke in conversation??

the level cap thing was annoying....

characters walking around the ebon hawk? theyd get in your way

and the dark side thing is the way theyre suppose to look

I had only one wish for this game and its been DENIED. Damnable freak-monkey poo doo bastards.

Sorry, I don't think they'll make a game where you can strip and run through the streets naked. You could always pray for a mod though. :huh:

Um... thats not what I wanted. I wanted the ability to play a non-jedi. :lol:

Most people knew that already. I think the phrase is having a laugh, or something to that effect :rolleyes: What is the problem with becoming a Jedi? I know we've had a long discussion about this and quite frankly, it's NEVER going to happen in any KotOR game (presuming KotOR5 comes out in a few years, etc). Becoming a jedi doesn't really inhibit the experience, does it?

It does, being a Jedi is the same as joining the army.

Forcing any class choice is a restriction, forcing a choice is even a bigger restriction.

Besides people would want to play without having to use the force and lightsabers and when they force the character to join a organization and then make the game for jedi characters.

If you cannot see the restictions of a forced jedi character then you are blind.

drakron.png

Would add to the immersion but doubt it'll happen. besides First Person Lightsaber battles are lame.

Play Jedi Knight plus it'd be too hard to pull off with the current engine.

Been asking for this for a long time. Running through the streets with Vibroblades and blasters looks ridiculous

16)Variations in NPC's faces - everyone looked the same in KOTOR.

Tactical combat options? Hit real hard, Hit real fast and Hit where it hurts aren't really tactical options.

IMHO, the battles in KotoR(and I predict KotoR2 as well) were far too short, fast-paced and of small scale to bother with tactics beyond "Disable then whack/slice/shoot" or just "whack/slice/shoot"

Adding stuff like tripping, disarming, expertise(BAB to DEF), attack of opportunity etc. etc. would simply add feat trees that accomplish the same things as the ones that were already in kotor and make choosing feats a pain.

I love KotoR, but I didn't see any tactics more complex than what you find in a game of Rock-Paper-Scissor in there.

Sorry, I don't think they'll make a game where you can strip and run through the streets naked. You could always pray for a mod though. :huh:

Um... thats not what I wanted. I wanted the ability to play a non-jedi. ;)

Most people knew that already. I think the phrase is having a laugh, or something to that effect ;) What is the problem with becoming a Jedi? I know we've had a long discussion about this and quite frankly, it's NEVER going to happen in any KotOR game (presuming KotOR5 comes out in a few years, etc). Becoming a jedi doesn't really inhibit the experience, does it?

Jedis are munchkin characters. I don't like playing munchkin characters.

What about a jedi with one arm, no legs and had an allergy concerning the force. Requiring a day of recovery for each force power used and unable to wield a light saber withought breaking out in a terrible rash. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be much of a munchkin character.. unless you count the fact he'd also be a midget.

;):p:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Already vetoed. Sorry.

Wrong. The FAQ:

Will I be able to cut-off limbs?

No. At least, not as a function of the combat in the game.

Could mean cut-scene action B)

No pun intended? ;)

I cannot imagine KOTOR sequel without Bastila Shan. She is so fresh character waiting for greater purposes...in KOTOR I developers failed miserably in the end

but I hope that she will become regular character of KOTOR series-like Jan Ors in Jedi Knight.

Ultimately it would be good to see Bastila as a main hero of KOTOR II. If she is so unique why she can't be playable figure?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I can't see how the developers could really implement her character. In this first game you had a clear cut option of killing her. With that in mind how could the developers immerse her in the guy and still add a sense of continuity from the first game. My thoughts are that neither Bastilia, Juhani, Jolee or Mission can really be deep in the game because of this fact. Even Big Z is suspect since you can kill him too. Only Canderous, Carth and the droids could be added without there being a completely different experience for the light compared to the dark. And somehow I think that would take more time than the developers have.

-Samori