Suggestion: Regrow Timer Display

I was thinking that in the case of the dandelions and red weeds it would be extremely helpful when your within striking distance of a weed or dandelion stump that not only does that little axe icon appear on screen but also a timer just below that showing the amount of time left befor that spacific plant regrows.

These are both good ideas! I wonder if a timer on screen would make too much clutter if you're in close proximity to a few different resources. Transitional phases could be cool, and if the player tries to cut that down, they get fewer resources than normal. I'll be forwarding these suggestions to the team for consideration! ❤🐜

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 5:15 PM, cstanick said:

These are both good ideas! I wonder if a timer on screen would make too much clutter if you're in close proximity to a few different resources. Transitional phases could be cool, and if the player tries to cut that down, they get fewer resources than normal. I'll be forwarding these suggestions to the team for consideration! ❤🐜

what if they had a timer when you targeted the resource like the spinning wheel timer?  That would cut down on the clutter shown if you have multiple items waiting to regrow in the same spot.

Xbox One X