The game not saving my items !

this bug happened to me twice , when i exit from my friend's game - multiplayer (my friend is the host of game) and come back the other day i lose all of loot and i respawn at the beginning , this is so annoying

and it destroys your motivation to play the game because it's so awful and wastes a lot of time , i hope this bug gets fixed as soon as possible .

On 10/13/2020 at 4:14 PM, Watan Asaad said:

this bug happened to me twice , when i exit from my friend's game - multiplayer (my friend is the host of game) and come back the other day i lose all of loot and i respawn at the beginning , this is so annoying

and it destroys your motivation to play the game because it's so awful and wastes a lot of time , i hope this bug gets fixed as soon as possible .

This has been an issue since the launch of the game preview. The best work around for this is to store your inventory items into a container prior to leaving the game. This assures all of your items will be in the container once you come back. 

I have personally experienced this several times while joining someone else. Although it is discouraging losing all of your efforts by simply logging off, you can assure everything will be in the container upon your return. 

Make sure once you place all items in the container that the host saves the game. From there all should be good. Until they fix this issue of course. 

Hey Watan! Yeah, Raziel is correct; this is an issue that we've been dealing with since the game launched in Game Preview/Early Access. The only solution is to store your gear in a chest before you log out, and unfortunately, this won't prevent you from losing your mutations or any other progress. 

We've created a Grounded Issue Tracker and a Feature Board to keep players informed on bugs and upcoming features. Please bear with us while we work to keep the issues updated with the most recent information.