the enemies penetrate the walls and floor

Version 0.3.2
When I was moving just below the rake that is on the giant rock, I find that the enemies are not on the surface, but are either under the ground or inside the rock, which makes it impossible to attack them, and places them in a perfect place to killme, in addition, the enemies penetrate the walls and floor, as is the case of the spider on the floor and the beetle inside the stone.

Video .00_26_35_21.Imagen fija001.jpg

Edited by TheSebasBrian
Add media

On 10/13/2020 at 3:43 PM, TheSebasBrian said:

Version 0.3.2
When I was moving just below the rake that is on the giant rock, I find that the enemies are not on the surface, but are either under the ground or inside the rock, which makes it impossible to attack them, and places them in a perfect place to killme, in addition, the enemies penetrate the walls and floor, as is the case of the spider on the floor and the beetle inside the stone.

Video .00_26_35_21.Imagen fija001.jpg

Is issue is set to be fixed in the upcoming update. No word as to when that will release but hopefully soon. 

Hey Sebasbrian! Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. It seems that anything to do with creature spawning or behavior got messed up from an Unreal Engine update to the game. These issues should be resolved when the next content update drops. Thanks!

On 10/22/2020 at 5:24 AM, cstanick said:

Hey Sebasbrian! Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. It seems that anything to do with creature spawning or behavior got messed up from an Unreal Engine update to the game. These issues should be resolved when the next content update drops. Thanks!

Thanks for this feedback! We had a problem earlier where we couldn't find ANY wolf spiders, only to realize that they'd spawned beneath the ground under the maple tree. We would just hear the demonic hissing and when we went to investigate, the legs would reach out --

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And it wasn't only the wolf spiders (total count: 3 wolf spiders, 1 orb weaver underground)!

giphy.gif

Looking forward to the next update.

Edited by eigengrau16161d
(Added gifs)