BurgL Cold Blood Chip Missing Xbox One

The chip is not located where it is supposed to be on Xbox, stuck in the red paint? Doesn't show for me. This might be known already but I haven't seen it reported anywhere except on reddit. Without the chip showing up I can't complete the mission or unlock stone foundation items.

• Thanks 1

I have searched endlessly in the paint and it is not there. I've referenced videos of people showing where it is and it isn't there. Could it be that I've collected this before and the new building unlocks are not showing and the quest doesn't complete? Playing on original Xbox one. Would really like that stone foundation.

• Thanks 1

I started a new game and the chip was there which means I've picked it up before and the quest will NOT complete and the pebblet foundation is not available. In the new game when i turned in the chip, pebblet foundation unlocked for purchase. Can this be fixed so that the quest will complete and the pebblet foundation item can be purchased even though the chip was already previously found and turned in before the new features released? Thanks.

• Thanks 1