Why is there a stinkbug now under the big rock?

I have my house on the big rock and for awhile I have been killing the beetle that is always over there. Now there is a stinkbug under the rock and every time it fart the gas can come through the rock and do damage to you. Please fix the spawns for these bugs cause they are constantly changing. A ll bugs need to be in one area and stay there.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:52 PM, TheRealest91 said:

I have my house on the big rock and for awhile I have been killing the beetle that is always over there. Now there is a stinkbug under the rock and every time it fart the gas can come through the rock and do damage to you. Please fix the spawns for these bugs cause they are constantly changing. A ll bugs need to be in one area and stay there.

Disagree,  keep the spawns random.

Xbox One X

The spawns are definitely an issue. I had an overs-pawn of all bugs in the game since 0.3.0. They also show up at random locations where they probably should not be. I made a post with a video demonstration.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheRealest91 said:

So having a stinkbug under the rock where you can die from the gas without even doing anything makes sense?

I would say that would be really cheap since that did happen to me. It was very random and the beetle tossed his poison at me out of nowhere. Thankfully I was able to kill him but I don't like the spawning inside of the world. 

As far as randomly spawned I'm ok with that as long as it's not inside the walls, floors, rocks, etc. 

On 10/12/2020 at 11:15 AM, TheRealest91 said:

So having a stinkbug under the rock where you can die from the gas without even doing anything makes sense?

i read your OP to mean in the tunnel under the rock, if it was in the rock then no, that shouldn't happen.  

I still like the random spawn idea though, as long as they spawn correctly and not in the terrain and such like @RazielDERF said.

Xbox One X

There's a friggin wolf spider in my anthill! I'm all for random spawning but I really don't think he belongs in there, he's too d*** big (can't get around him... so not fair☹). He's never spawned there before.

So around my backyard I've got orb weavers on the stumps, the infamous stinkbug caught in the rock and spiders /spiderlings disappearing into their surroundings (i.e melting into trees and rocks)..... anyone else?

On 10/20/2020 at 10:31 PM, jenel l bennett said:

There's a friggin wolf spider in my anthill! I'm all for random spawning but I really don't think he belongs in there, he's too d*** big (can't get around him... so not fair☹). He's never spawned there before.

So around my backyard I've got orb weavers on the stumps, the infamous stinkbug caught in the rock and spiders /spiderlings disappearing into their surroundings (i.e melting into trees and rocks)..... anyone else?

Damn a wolf spider by the anthill. I hope that dont happen in my world cause I stay running through the anthill to get back to my other house quicker. I got orb weavers on stumps too. To me thats easy kills and as for the stinkbug it used to be under my rock but that was from a save file that got corrupted some how a couple weeks ago and this new save file there is no stinkbug over there just the beetle and orb weavers.