Patch 0.3.2 has been Released

Earlier today we pushed out Patch 0.3.2 for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:

MAJOR ISSUES

• Fixed client crash when ziplines exist in the yard across very large distances
  • Fixed random crashes when traversing the yard
  • Fixed crash related to Frankenline when loading a saved game
  • Fixed crash for clients when joining a game near a Spinning Wheel / Roasting Spit / Jerky Rack that currently has processing items on it
  • Fixed random crashes when syncing cloud saves
  • Slight improvement on Friends Search reliability

GAME

• Fixed issue with Inventory and Crafting screens having low FPS on Xbox and Win 10 Store builds
  • Fixed issue where saving the game was not allowed if there was no internet connection
  • Fixed clients not having access to the Daredevil Mutation when rejoining a game where that was purchased already

ITEMS/EQUIPMENT/RESOURCES

• Fixed Spinning Wheel occasionally showing the wrong timer when looking at it
  • Fixed Web Fiber items in the world not showing up for clients

Thank you everyone for your continued support and reports, we appreciate them!

To stay current with the commonly reported issues and to follow their status, please visit our Grounded Issue Tracker Trello Board, or you can bookmark our Known Issues List.

If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on either the Trello board or in the Known Issues List, either email us directly at support@obsidian.net or fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:

1. Platform: (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
  2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
  3. Description of issue.
  4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!

My game was crashing to desktop during the loading screen after character selection. It would do that fairly consistently. I would try and load the game 10 times and it would always crash to desktop in that same spot. Occasionally it would load into the game successfully and I could play for hours and things would be fine. However, it would consistently crash my game to the desktop when another player tried to join my hosted game. After the latest patch today, I have yet to test out if another player joining will still crash my game. But I have been able to load my game successfully on the first attempt 4 times in a row. However, now I have an issue where the game will basically crash to desktop during the game. It seems to happen during auto-save periods, but not every time it auto-saves. I say this because the latest auto-save after I reload the game has the screenshot of right where my game crashed. If that makes sense. Also, this time Window's Task Manager will show the game as "Not Responding" and it still shows the game in the taskbar. However, clicking on the Grounded window in the taskbar does nothing and I have to force quit the process. It is possible that this is a driver issue, as after the crash I will see multiple "Radeon Software" icons in the system tray. As I mouse over them the inactive ones disappear and the active one remains. AMD Radeon Software does not detect or display that anything has crashed. Also, bugs are spawning on top of rocks and leaves and getting stuck. Bugs are also just getting stuck out in open areas. I have the latest AMD driver, latest Windows updates, etc. Here are my specs: Windows 10 Pro version 20H2, ASRock X570 Creator MB, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, AMD RX 5600 XT. Motherboard has latest bios which was updated after a clear CMOS and all BIOS defaults are loaded other than XMP on the RAM.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:38 PM, Gnith said:

Well ..... THIS is still the same .... LOL 

WTF.jpg

I've noticed the same and it seems to be everywhere. Even eliminating the bugs and waiting a single in-game day brings back an over spawn of every bug. 

On 10/12/2020 at 9:51 AM, McSquirl Nugget said:

seen this also, and the stuck bugs are spawned in stuck again.  makes filling up my bug chests quite easy though.  so that's a plus?

I get an over spawn of just about every bug now. Especially the spiders. So farming for their parts becomes really annoying after a while. I just try to avoid most bugs and use the zip line system. 

On 10/13/2020 at 9:48 AM, RazielDERF said:

I get an over spawn of just about every bug now. Especially the spiders. So farming for their parts becomes really annoying after a while. I just try to avoid most bugs and use the zip line system. 

same,  now i'm waiting for the next patch and new content,  not much left to build at this point and filling the bug chests is starting to wear.

Xbox One X