I own the Outer Worlds for PS4, a physical copy. I updated the game before purchasing the DLC bundle including Peril on Gorgon. I have multiple saves that are post-Radio Free Monarch and pre-Point of No Return, yet traveling in the Unreliable doesn't trigger the DLC.

It's installed, I even got a little banner flash at the bottom of the screen when I loaded up the game that said "peril on gorgon available!" But again, none of my multiple post-RFM, pre-PONR saves seem to be working -- I've tried flying from Terra 2 to Groundbreaker, from Monarch to Scylla, nothing.

It really sucks that I actually followed directions and kept the correct saves and I STILL have to replay the entire game if I want to play the DLC. Not cool, Obsidian.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

• 1 month later...

I am quite frustrated with this same issue. I checked in the Playstation store and it showed Perils of Gorgon purchased after I bought the season pass. I also tried starting a new game after purchasing the season pass and still cannot start the event triggered after traveling on the Unreliable.