A question regarding the physical game discs

Hi al!l I've lurked this forums before but never really got to post, this question is going to be very out of left field but... today thinking of replaying this gem I was going throw my Pillars collectors edition when I realised I never got the game discs  shipped to me like the letter said.

I know it's been ages ago, I mean loooooooong ago, but it just left me wondering if it's my fault because I was meant to do something and missed an email or something, or if it's normal, or if it happened to more people. I just need to know what happened because I know I will wonder about it every now and then and it's going to drive me insane XD

PS: I'm in Europe btw in case it sheds some light, thanks!

I think (iirc) there were more people that also didn't receive the discs on the first try. But after some back and forth they came in eventually. If you didn't say anything back then I guess the logistics guys just had to assume you got them.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you receive the collector's edition box and non-disc contents? (map, manual, etc). These were shipped in March 2015 (according to KS updates) while the discs were shipped later (from Paradox in June 2015 according to my emails).

There have been several updates since the discs were released however, so you would also need to download the appropriate patch to take them from 1.04 to 3.03. If you already have an up-to-date copy then there's probably not much point in having the DVD.