Two Wolf Spiders that live in Oak Tree are stuck

On 10/6/2020 at 9:00 PM, Michael Skinner said:

These two Wolf Spiders that live in the Oak Tree are both stuck in the root system of the tree.  This one tried to attack me from within the root , but could not get out of the graphic of the root.

wolfinroot.jpg

Looks like a nice and easy kill to me. I haven't seen the spiders do this in my game. 

8 hours ago, RazielDERF said:

Looks like a nice and easy kill to me. I haven't seen the spiders do this in my game. 

I have them stuck in the root that's actually under the tree.  The only way to get to them is with poison arrows.  Sadly they then spawn again in the root so I leave them alone and await a fix.

1 hour ago, FuzzyBearUK said:

I have them stuck in the root that's actually under the tree.  The only way to get to them is with poison arrows.  Sadly they then spawn again in the root so I leave them alone and await a fix.

Let them live until it becomes a BURG.L quest I say. Easy kill and easy raw science points too. 

On 10/8/2020 at 2:13 PM, RazielDERF said:

Let them live until it becomes a BURG.L quest I say. Easy kill and easy raw science points too. 

I did just that 🙂  if only it was that easy all the time.  I have found that I am inundated with Crow feathers, they're everywhere.  So many that that bird should look like a plucked chicken.  The spiders under the tree have yet to respawn :(  I do love this game, bugs and all.

Edited by FuzzyBearUK
Adding details