Cold Blooded Burgl Chip not on Ground near paint can???

I have been all around the paint can multiple times. I made a tower to the top and collected the RS. But the chip is not in the location it is reported to be in. Did it move or change? I lowered my graphics and raised the graphics but still couldn't see it. I have abandoned and accepted the quest but it still doesn't show.

I've ran around the area super slowly looking for it or for the hand to pop up that I can pick something up. Nothing so far. It is set up on multiplayer and would invite anyone to come see if I'm just missing it.

Edited by Jessica R Paschke
More information

1 hour ago, Jessica R Paschke said:

I've ran around the area super slowly looking for it or for the hand to pop up that I can pick something up. Nothing so far. It is set up on multiplayer and would invite anyone to come see if I'm just missing it.

I had the same issue prior. However I found it in the paint once and was only able to see it accidentally once my reticle hovered over it outlining the silhouette. This was on the side facing the oak tree.

The other time it was hovering in mid air above my head in plain sight. Still took me a minute to locate it. Again, almost by accident I found it a second time.