Won´t load the right save

Everytime I play it seems to be loading one save and only that save. even if I load a different save, I start at the same point with the same inventory, even the same time and if I save manually and then try to load that manual save the game crashes. Having spent 30+ hours on the game I´d hate to loose that progress.

Anything i chould do?

8 hours ago, somnenplume said:

Everytime I play it seems to be loading one save and only that save. even if I load a different save, I start at the same point with the same inventory, even the same time and if I save manually and then try to load that manual save the game crashes. Having spent 30+ hours on the game I´d hate to loose that progress.

Anything i chould do?

When you load your game does it reset it back to day 0? I had that happen to me yesterday. Still had my inventory, but multiple saves loaded me in the same spot (with a full inventory) but reset to day 0. All my buildings are gone, along with all progress. Just wondering if you're running into the same problem. Immediately following that I uninstalled and reinstalled, then all my new saves after update 3.0 are gone. Lost 20+ in game days. So if you are at day 0 when you load up, be very careful. You could end up losing all of your 3.0 saves.