Hi.
add dedicated servers to grounded. so that 40 people play in one session (1 session = 40 people).
add co-op pve missions for 3 people (sometimes outside the map).
also pvp mode for 10 people (5 vs 5).
solo quests with a different storyline, sometimes outside the map (an interesting location with different enemies).
pve and pvp modes are common (united) for players of all sessions. make clans if possible.
clan wars in pve and pvp modes. clan players are awarded clan points. total points are summed up.
chat for session, friends, clan and region chat (one language, one region).
quickly translate the game into Russian language. the game was popular in the CIS. This is a large region who knows Russian language.
pure survival genre = low popularity. you need to mix it with other interesting genres and mechanics.

Edited by Aleks_analyst
add clan mode

just my 2¢

2 hours ago, Aleks_analyst said:

add dedicated servers to grounded. so that 40 people play in one session (1 session = 40 people).

They're looking into a dedicated server,  not sure how many people but 40 seems a bit much, at least for the near future.

solo quests with a different storyline, sometimes outside the map (an interesting location with different enemies).

This makes no sense to me,  outside the map is "under construction", so how would we have missions there?  There's nothing there yet.

pve and pvp modes are common (united) for players of all sessions. make clans if possible.

bad bad idea,  We need a choice of PVE or PVP.  Today i might want to play PVE and just build and have fun, tomorrow i might want to mop the floor with you and feed your remains to a stink bug.  If they do dedicated servers they should have 3 modes,  PVE, PVP, and PVE/PVP to bring in all types of players, forcing every into one PVE/PVP server would drive away more than i think it would bring in.

pure survival genre = low popularity. you need to mix it with other interesting genres and mechanics.

Agreed, and they've done a good job so far,  I'm looking forward to what comes next, excluding pets and taming 🤬

Xbox One X

it is important to think over the payment system. any online game should be profitable. in the distant future when the game is completed for the mass player.
1) in-game store - endless items, resources, in-game money, boosters and more.
2) paid subscription - access to disposable items (one-time purchase), cosmetics, skins, VIP profile design, decorations for a character / weapon / item and more.
if the game is far from pure survival genre, then some income options can be applied. Or leave it single play (coop). no servers, no support, no costs.

16 hours ago, Aleks_analyst said:

it is important to think over the payment system. any online game should be profitable. in the distant future when the game is completed for the mass player.
1) in-game store - endless items, resources, in-game money, boosters and more.
2) paid subscription - access to disposable items (one-time purchase), cosmetics, skins, VIP profile design, decorations for a character / weapon / item and more.
if the game is far from pure survival genre, then some income options can be applied. Or leave it single play (coop). no servers, no support, no costs.

So you want to add the most cancerous things plaguing current games into a already perfectly good game concept? Making Grounded an another crappy Rust ripoff with microtransactions just sounds like a all around crappy idea. Honestly not every game needs to be a MMO style sandbox game. I dont think the current co-op setting will even translate into a +10 player kind of game. This thread really made me retch.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mushroom said:

So you want to add the most cancerous things plaguing current games into a already perfectly good game concept? Making Grounded an another crappy Rust ripoff with microtransactions just sounds like a all around crappy idea. Honestly not every game needs to be a MMO style sandbox game. I dont think the current co-op setting will even translate into a +10 player kind of game. This thread really made me retch.

payments are empty talk. everyone played and are playing games with payments.
single-play games are dying or add payments to them (online). stupid people choose easy genres and online multiplayer games with payments.

Edited by Aleks_analyst
correct

On 10/6/2020 at 8:10 AM, Mushroom said:

I'm going to have to agree with the goomba here. I don't think microtransactions belong in grounded, nor would they make sense.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, YaBoyJenkins said:

I'm going to have to agree with the goomba here. I don't think microtransactions belong in grounded, nor would they make sense.

If we're talking Pure Cosmetics ... I'm 100% ok with with Micro Transactions.
New outfits for the characters, new playable characters, a different look for weapons and things...
stuff like that ... stuff that only changes the visual look
Nothing that affects actual Game-Play, like potions, boosts, Unlimited .... anything.
There are some good examples of extremely profitable games out there that make TONS of cash off purely Cosmetic Based Micro-Transactions.
I for one am totally for this. I'd love to have some options for Characters and outfits.
And if the options don't appeal to me .... I don't have to buy them.

Also .. I don't think that the game is designed in a manner to warrant things like Clans .... and all the stuff that goes with that.
It just doesn't feel like that is a direction the Devs are working toward.

We already have Daily Quests, and I expect them to expand upon that in time.
They are looking into Persistent Servers, and that is a Much Requested Feature in general amongst the playerbase.

Russian Translation 100% Needed.          ~They might need some help with translators.~

22 hours ago, Gnith said:

If we're talking Pure Cosmetics ... I'm 100% ok with with Micro Transactions.
New outfits for the characters, new playable characters, a different look for weapons and things...
stuff like that ... stuff that only changes the visual look
Nothing that affects actual Game-Play, like potions, boosts, Unlimited .... anything.
There are some good examples of extremely profitable games out there that make TONS of cash off purely Cosmetic Based Micro-Transactions.
I for one am totally for this. I'd love to have some options for Characters and outfits.
And if the options don't appeal to me .... I don't have to buy them.

Also .. I don't think that the game is designed in a manner to warrant things like Clans .... and all the stuff that goes with that.
It just doesn't feel like that is a direction the Devs are working toward.

We already have Daily Quests, and I expect them to expand upon that in time.
They are looking into Persistent Servers, and that is a Much Requested Feature in general amongst the playerbase.

Russian Translation 100% Needed.          ~They might need some help with translators.~

I guess buyable cosmetic stuff is okay. Anything beyond that is a slippery slope to pay to win (or play) style of garbage.

Heres your roadmap to Russian localisation:

most-spoken-languages-in-the-world-2020-chart-Busuu.jpg?x17206

There shouldn't be any micro transactions in this game, there's nothing to "win" so no need.  They should make a store in one of the labs later in the game so we can spend raw science on new gear and outfits.  

Xbox One X

I would like an option to make a burgl mission harder/bigger for a larger reward.

It could be limited to one fully “buffed” mission (maybe 10x is max) at a time.

Alternatively he could have a “memory capacity” To allow multiple small buffed missions or a single full buffed mission.

You could increase it by a slider in the UI.

This could be explained by “overloading” burgle’s circuitry. 😂

—————

so instead of

- 10 Lawn mites for 100 Rs

you could increase it to

- 100 Lawn mites for 1200 Rs

—————

I think a 10x increase should have a reward increase incentive maybe a 1.2-1.5 depending on the creature.

That way players can still put the work in and make Rs more accessible to all players specially newer ones.

The possibility to increase a missions size would give the player more control over which missions they would like to do

Edited by SaintedKarma
Elaborating

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 12:03 PM, Alex_analyst said:

Hi.
also pvp mode for 10 people (5 vs 5).
clan wars in pve and pvp modes. clan players are awarded clan points. total points are summed up.
chat for session, friends, clan and region chat (one language, one region).
quickly translate the game into Russian language. the game was popular in the CIS. This is a large region who knows Russian language.

Yea for me im not into any of that. This game feels more like a Co-op funtime more than something Like Rust. a fun playful world, and fun story. 40 people feels like there area already games out there built for that.