1 hour ago, steelgod101a said:

So, when is the next update coming? And I dont mean monthly added features update I mean the fix the problems caused by the last update, update??

The initial plans were to release small incremental updates on Fridays of most weeks. But this is not always the case. We have seen updates come out early before so it can be unpredictable. And we have seen Friday's skipped with no updates as well. 

I don’t see why they don’t push out the fix already... it’s game breaking. Astonishing tbh. The trello board says they fixed it.... so why don’t we have it? In a game about building, having building crash the game is kinda a big deal?!

15 minutes ago, DeeKay86 said:

I don’t see why they don’t push out the fix already... it’s game breaking. Astonishing tbh. The trello board says they fixed it.... so why don’t we have it? In a game about building, having building crash the game is kinda a big deal?!

The trello board indicates they are still investigating the issue and yes they plan on having this fixed by the next update. Although I agree they should have released the fix by now it isn't that simple.

Unfortunately the team is at the mercy of many obstacles and approval process they need to comply with prior to release. This is at its core a game engine issue which they introduced an engine update with the recent 0.3.0 update. This issue was introduced and at least they acknowledged it immediately. Last thing I would want is to have the fix come out too early as it may introduce even more critical issues. 

They are likely making sure this fix is perminent so they can close the books on it. So now we wait... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TF2P Grim said:

Updating without spending 5 minutes in game to realize something isn't working... They really dropped the ball guys, regardless of good intentions this is a complete amateur mistake.

As much as I love this game and the team, I must agree with this. 

1 hour ago, RazielDERF said:

The trello board indicates they are still investigating the issue and yes they plan on having this fixed by the next update. Although I agree they should have released the fix by now it isn't that simple.

Unfortunately the team is at the mercy of many obstacles and approval process they need to comply with prior to release. This is at its core a game engine issue which they introduced an engine update with the recent 0.3.0 update. This issue was introduced and at least they acknowledged it immediately. Last thing I would want is to have the fix come out too early as it may introduce even more critical issues. 

They are likely making sure this fix is perminent so they can close the books on it. So now we wait... 

Yeah I get that and understand. It’s just that such a big issue that affects an entire platform is just... well it just sucks lol. I’m just annoyed as I love the game and really want to play lol. I appreciate everything the team is doing. I think they should see it as a positive that people actually care and want fixes fast; it shows that the game is in demand and people are excited to play it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DeeKay86 said:

Yeah I get that and understand. It’s just that such a big issue that affects an entire platform is just... well it just sucks lol. I’m just annoyed as I love the game and really want to play lol. I appreciate everything the team is doing. I think they should see it as a positive that people actually care and want fixes fast; it shows that the game is in demand and people are excited to play it.

Agreed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeeKay86 said:

I agree, but it's also how people post about it.  Some of the posts and comments about the new patch are quite childish and, not sure how obsidian handles these, but from other game testing experiences, the devs tend to ignore them.  We're all frustrated with these recent bugs,  i get that, but if people want their posts taken seriously they should step back a few calm down and then post about the bugs.

Also send them an email with the info they request, the more data they can get from us the faster their investigation may go and the faster we may see a patch.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

1 hour ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

I agree, but it's also how people post about it.  Some of the posts and comments about the new patch are quite childish and, not sure how obsidian handles these, but from other game testing experiences, the devs tend to ignore them.  We're all frustrated with these recent bugs,  i get that, but if people want their posts taken seriously they should step back a few calm down and then post about the bugs.

Also send them an email with the info they request, the more data they can get from us the faster their investigation may go and the faster we may see a patch.

Yes I agree, but to add to your point. Most folks who do the complaining don't have a grasp of understanding the process of what it takes to program a game let alone develop it in general. I'm sure the developers themselves are even more frustrated with the outcome because it may work on their end. But the experiences are all subjective to each individual considering everyone has a different setup and even different Xboxs. 

What we (the fans) do here is aid them in finding these issues that they don't see on their end. The best we can do is be as descriptive about the issue rather than complain about it. Developing is no easy task and we should all be considerate with the 13 people working hard on this game. Yes just 13... not 130, just 13. That's impressive considering what they've done this far. 

• Like 1