6 hours ago, Michael Skinner said:

The Tier II weeds that spawn nearest to the Punch-O juice box, do not respawn after they have been cut down once. There are 4 specific ones there that do not respawn. 

Did you report it with the exact coordinates to the support team? 

14 minutes ago, RazielDERF said:

Did you report it with the exact coordinates to the support team? 

As far as I can see, there is no way to know what your "exact coordinates" are within the menu system in the game.  If there is a way to do this, by all means enlighten me, I would love that information, it would make these kinds of reports easier by far.   As for getting that information to the support team goes, isn't that what this section of the forums is for?  Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is the correct section of the  forums to report such things, as there is no official "report bugs here" section of the forums.

The forums for the Public Test bug reports are not the correct place to post a problem that is occurring now, as opposed to it happening with the Public test was live.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Skinner said:

As far as I can see, there is no way to know what your "exact coordinates" are within the menu system in the game.  If there is a way to do this, by all means enlighten me, I would love that information, it would make these kinds of reports easier by far.   As for getting that information to the support team goes, isn't that what this section of the forums is for?  Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is the correct section of the  forums to report such things, as there is no official "report bugs here" section of the forums.

The forums for the Public Test bug reports are not the correct place to post a problem that is occurring now, as opposed to it happening with the Public test was live.  

Yes there is a way to attain the exact location. The way you get the location your character is currently standing is as follows:

Press 'ESC' to enter your Pause Menu > Give Feedback > Then you will see the location as demonstrated in the image I attached below. 

Ladybug Location.png

Although this forum does serve the purpose of conversation / informing the dev team about the issues with the game, it isn't a platform to directly report an issue. As I am sure they don't always have the opportunity to read every post. 

This is how I send them my reports:

https://support.obsidian.net/ > Click "Contact" on the top right of the webpage. Fill out the form and submit the report.

Be sure to input as much direct details as possible. 

I sure hope this helps. 

Edited by RazielDERF
Update

12 hours ago, RazielDERF said:

Yes there is a way to attain the exact location. The way you get the location your character is currently standing is as follows:

Press 'ESC' to enter your Pause Menu > Give Feedback > Then you will see the location as demonstrated in the image I attached below. 

Ladybug Location.png

Although this forum does serve the purpose of conversation / informing the dev team about the issues with the game, it isn't a platform to directly report an issue. As I am sure they don't always have the opportunity to read every post. 

This is how I send them my reports:

https://support.obsidian.net/ > Click "Contact" on the top right of the webpage. Fill out the form and submit the report.

Be sure to input as much direct details as possible. 

I sure hope this helps. 

or you can email their support with the info.

image.png.7b9480a35d759c057131c3b49f840eee.png

Xbox One X