Orb Weaver spawned in my house

yeha ... since last update I've seen all sorts of bugs spawning "on top" of things .... 
most often the post fence ... but on top of plants, on research stations ... just ANYWHERE that is NOT made of dirt
whatever they did last update ....
turned ANYTHING in the yard that you can stand on .... a spawnable location ... 
and that made most of them bug traps ..... 

• Like 1

I had a spider fall out of the sky by my base by the oak tree ... Which ill hate myself for suggesting this cause I've got mild arachnophobia ... why not have spiders slowly hang from the trees ... and attack you ... but if you shoot them while they are hanging ... they will fall and die ... 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 1:44 AM, Gnith said:

yeha ... since last update I've seen all sorts of bugs spawning "on top" of things .... 
most often the post fence ... but on top of plants, on research stations ... just ANYWHERE that is NOT made of dirt
whatever they did last update ....
turned ANYTHING in the yard that you can stand on .... a spawnable location ... 
and that made most of them bug traps ..... 

true I have this one lady big that keeps spawning on top of a grass and makes for easy pickings. It wont even move when I start attacking it.

I think they decided to make all horizontal surfaces "spawnable" to make up for the fact that there is no climbing navigation for AI yet despite them expanding the zone filled with vertical terrain.

That said, it would have been much less buggy if they had only done this for the hedge zone specifically...

On 10/4/2020 at 7:44 AM, MoniTheMelone said:

HI friends,

I live on top of the garden/lawn poles at the koi pond and cam home to a lovely surprise. haha 

I had an orb weaver waiting for me who created havoc.

Nice twist to the game

Here is a bunch of examples of misplaced bugs.