Shady cloak (chestpiece)- made from 8x crow feather pieces, and 1x silk rope.  Would increase item stack capacity by 5 (for most things anyway.) It would be a tier two armor piece that would not have very much defense.

(I tried to upload my picture I drew for the shady cloak, but apparently it's over 1024 kB 😕.)

Spiky armor (full set)- made from sap, bug rubber, larva spikes, thistles, and clover leaves. A tier one armor slightly worse than acorn armor. It's armor bonus would be +attack or something similar. It's set bonus would "thorns," which would damage whatever creature attacks the player wearing the armor.

(same thing again with the uploading. If someone knows a solution, please let me know.)

4 hours ago, YaBoyJenkins said:

Shady cloak (chestpiece)- made from 8x crow feather pieces, and 1x silk rope.  Would increase item stack capacity by 5 (for most things anyway.) It would be a tier two armor piece that would not have very much defense.

(I tried to upload my picture I drew for the shady cloak, but apparently it's over 1024 kB 😕.)

Spiky armor (full set)- made from sap, bug rubber, larva spikes, thistles, and clover leaves. A tier one armor slightly worse than acorn armor. It's armor bonus would be +attack or something similar. It's set bonus would "thorns," which would damage whatever creature attacks the player wearing the armor.

(same thing again with the uploading. If someone knows a solution, please let me know.)

Hi there, 

You can resize images when you open them. Not sure if you are in windows, but in MAC it is under "tools".  I would love to see this!

On 10/4/2020 at 4:34 AM, MoniTheMelone said:

Hi there, 

You can resize images when you open them. Not sure if you are in windows, but in MAC it is under "tools".  I would love to see this!

I figured it out, but only for the spiky armor:

10-5.thumb.jpeg.de5d4f1abaaf407cfd51673a6eb1b16b.jpeg

cleardot.gif

Edited by YaBoyJenkins