Add Imports

It would be awesome if at some point to could import base design blueprints for the things we make in creative. 

I love base building but in my multi player game it is a bit harder to build really cool things because of schedules of players. But if I can import the stuff make in my creative game.

I'd like to see this as well. Also could be a cool BURG.L quest type "Rebuild" that gives you a location to go to with a half destroyed structure that was made by a survivor some time ago. There would be a blueprint to find first then you go rebuild it and find some hidden loot or something.

• Like 1

Creative or not .... 

I'd love to be able to select a whole structure ... and save it to a BURG.L chip ... 
and rebuild it later ....
in a different location ... or even in a totally new save game
even better .... to be able to build them in a friends game

I'm still on the Original Save File from Launch Day  ( Game Day 902 )

since I don't really ever expect the Devs to be capable of fixing the emergent issues of a game save from Launch Day with all the Emergent Issues of multiple Updates ... 
It would be much nicer to be able to save my Blueprints ... 
Start a new World ... and rebuild ... I'm totally comfortable with starting over and farming the THOUSANDS of units of clay required to rebuild my castle ... and the hundreds of stem for all the smaller buildings in Lilliput ...  .... but it gets harder every day in a save world that is slowly running out of renewable resources

Best Yet .... 

How About a  Base Blueprints Gallery

The Ability to scan your base ... and upload it to The Player Base Gallery
Then other players could browse the Gallery ... download blueprints for your creations .... and build them on their own

Many people have posted that they are not creative base builders ... 
I've had people invite me to their games, just so that I can build them a base ... 
obviously I can't do that for 50 or more different people .. no matter how much they liked my buildings ... 

BUT, if they could download my blueprints .... 
and it just told them to add this much clay, pebblet, stem, grass, rope, sprigs, clover ... and whatever it needed ... 
and they could build it themselves .... 

LOTS of players would LOVE that

and there are TONS of creative players out there building all sorts of interesting things

a Blueprints Gallery would bring a new level of interactivity to the community,
allowing us to share our works with each other DIRECTLY and not just through pictures in the forums and on Reddit ... 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 1:14 AM, Gnith said:

Best Yet .... 

How About a  Base Blueprints Gallery

The Ability to scan your base ... and upload it to The Player Base Gallery
Then other players could browse the Gallery ... download blueprints for your creations .... and build them on their own

Many people have posted that they are not creative base builders ... 
I've had people invite me to their games, just so that I can build them a base ... 
obviously I can't do that for 50 or more different people .. no matter how much they liked my buildings ... 

BUT, if they could download my blueprints .... 
and it just told them to add this much clay, pebblet, stem, grass, rope, sprigs, clover ... and whatever it needed ... 
and they could build it themselves .... 

LOTS of players would LOVE that

and there are TONS of creative players out there building all sorts of interesting things

a Blueprints Gallery would bring a new level of interactivity to the community,
allowing us to share our works with each other DIRECTLY and not just through pictures in the forums and on Reddit ... 

Love it, so much yes.