Give us some info!

Starving the monsters a bit will garantee that the whenever meat comes in, the show will be spectacular.

I'm sure the devs are spending their weekends with their family and will be posting soon. I'd prefer they'd be working fulltime on project X and now and then slip us some info.

I expect the announcement (and with it, more info) to come next week.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

they wouldnt open a forum like that without something in hands to feed us with...would they?

I'm reserving my judgements about Obsidian right now.

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Who is that, skulking over the plains! It is Ozymandias, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He grunts gutterally:

"I'm seriously going to punch you into the danger zone, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

Based on certain passages in the bible that referenced this kind of situation. Can't argue with some 2004 year-old jews mate.

I'm not too bothered about game bits, I don't come here to see another slam dunk or something.

>*

they wouldnt open a forum like that without something in hands to feed us with...would they?

Maybe they just want to tease us... To see our reactions. Imagine them drinking a cup of coffee and laughing at our reactions. :ph34r:

Based on what? :)

Based on being the all-knowing archdevil?

Nah, this time I don't have any inside info (nor do I want to). It's just a gut feeling.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

I dunno, even if they don't make an announcement, we can still blindly speculate. Nothings stopped us before... <_>

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

If you build a monster pit, be prepared to throw in meat occasionally.

We've got the monster pit, and there be monsters lurking around (I've even seen one of 'em! I swears it!), but last I checked, there'd already been 233 pieces of meat thrown in...

I dunno, even if they don't make an announcement, we can still blindly speculate. Nothings stopped us before... <_<

And we're doing that already.

But then again, my guts tell me the same thing as Sammael's: there will be some announcement either Monday or Tuesday (I'm granting Obs a day to settle these boards in a bit more orderly fashion).