I would like to see a craftable pulley anchor that, when attached to either end of a zipline, would pull the rope like a conveyor. It would require double the rope since it needs a closed loop, but then the player could hold on and pull themselves in either direction. The device could then be powered so it pulls the rope automatically, allowing even faster travel.

40 minutes ago, mdf25 said:

I would like to see a craftable pulley anchor that, when attached to either end of a zipline, would pull the rope like a conveyor. It would require double the rope since it needs a closed loop, but then the player could hold on and pull themselves in either direction. The device could then be powered so it pulls the rope automatically, allowing even faster travel.

This is a good idea, but I would not wait for this in the near future from the developers, they are very slowly introducing new content, and as for the idea, I think if this is all automated, then you can attach a small platform to the cable and transport some kind of cargo on it  for example, the stems, and I really want to see the elevator in the game

4 hours ago, Maverick1911 said:

This is a good idea, but I would not wait for this in the near future from the developers, they are very slowly introducing new content, and as for the idea, I think if this is all automated, then you can attach a small platform to the cable and transport some kind of cargo on it  for example, the stems, and I really want to see the elevator in the game

This would be nice if you could have some cargo transport. I'd like to see something like that. Currently I am doing some workarounds by making huge zipline towers with bounce web elevators, that's usually a good way to get up top and transport 8 things across long distances. EG the weed stems are all over the oak area and flowerbed but I want to build in the flooded area where ther are hardly any, so the zipline helps a ton with that :) Though I do die if I miss the jump 😛

4 hours ago, mdf25 said:

This would be nice if you could have some cargo transport. I'd like to see something like that. Currently I am doing some workarounds by making huge zipline towers with bounce web elevators, that's usually a good way to get up top and transport 8 things across long distances. EG the weed stems are all over the oak area and flowerbed but I want to build in the flooded area where ther are hardly any, so the zipline helps a ton with that :) Though I do die if I miss the jump 😛

Yes, if you want to build in a place where there are no stems, then it becomes a big problem and takes a lot of time, I also have a base with a tower of 35 floors and there are 10 ziplines at the top, it takes a lot of time to climb to the top, even with the help  trampolines installed every 4 floors, by the way, about the spinning wheel, because it is automated without any battery)

I find 6 to 8 jumping pads ie enough to connect most ziplines together as I think there is a cap on max speed. Having zips that high up probably means you spend more times getting up than the benefit you get from acceleration, but i bet that tower looks real nice :)