21 minutes ago, Rooks Nemesis said:

OH, has anyone tried harvesting the "new" spider webs? I used to get anywhere from 5 to 9 per web, now just 1 each. I went to each real spider den in game and collected 30 webs. Came out with exactly 30 web fibers. The values seem really off to me, OR they are pushing for spider encounters to really farm for them. Which to me seems very counter intuitive for people who cannot fight. You need those web fibers to essential level up every decent tier. A good chunk of the fanbase will get stuck at that bottleneck. 

yep i harvest the new webs in the hedge,  pretty sure i got more than 1 per web.  the egg sacks give you 3 or 4,  plus a sling or 2 to kill and get another 1 or 2.   lots of ways to get webs without having to fight spiders now.

21 minutes ago, tatiwatikuno said:

used the new spinner, able to place items within it, but after they are finished, i could not remove and add them to my inventory

if you're on xbox you have to hold the A button down to remove the crafted item.  took me a while to figure that out, as there's no tool tip to show you what to do.

20 minutes ago, Rooks Nemesis said:

It may seem like I am po'd, But I completely understand that this is bound to happen. I consider it growing pains lol. You play through enough early access games, you see this happen usually on a MUCH bigger scale. Subnautica and the long dark come to mind. What makes this very different is, they acknowledged there is an issue and they voiced they are working on fixing it immediately. That right there all ready earns them good faith points in my opinion. As I said ive seen developers just go radio silent before sometimes for weeks leaving their player base stranded.

Well said,  agreed, this is just part of testing.  keep having fun as you can with what works and wait for the fix.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

Hey Guys.

Also enjoying the game. Great concept and really intuitive. As to expect from early access there are some stuff going on.
A list of my issues are:
Blueprints stuck under the ground so I can neither build or delete them
Game freezes when I build or recycle 
Clients are kicked when I build or recycle 
After the patch when I select a blueprint the game crashes 

What I’ve done according to online help posts:
Reverted to previous saves
Gone around turning off and most of the lights
Demolished whole bases hoping that would improve performance. If you guys have any tips would be happy to hear them please?

Clip of recycle freeze and build crash.

Really hope to a hotfix solves at least the building issue.

I rate the Grounded team though! They are class!🙂

Also experience same issue building blue print plans floors,  walls, etc except for the new content added zipline and spinning wheel.  Game freezes takes me back to dashboard also when loading back my game history goes back to September 30 instead of today October 1 today when I played? Is auto/manual saves not registering in the cloud data base? 

I appreciate the tracker and stuff but like “fixed in future update” does not do it for me. Y’all need to hot patch that like asap. Please. Not trying to act like I know anything but if I was a dev I would be making a bigger deal out of this. Like multiplayer is the structure of this games success imo. 

49 minutes ago, Gearhart said:

Hold up, are you telling me that you can't build at all in multiplayer?

or single player.  placing a blueprint from the base building menu freezes the game so you have to kill it.  all you can do now is place utility and food items, decorations, craft weapons, armor, and tools, and kill bugs.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

I play on the Xbox i just recently updated the game. I've been trying to get the Sca.b on top of the FrankinLine every time i place any kind of structure the game crashes. So i tried to just build on my base and the game crashes. I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue? i found a few forms but was not the specific issues i have been having. Im talking any time i try and build it crashes i hope there is a hot fix soon because i cant build. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled that did not fix the issue. started a new save file and its the same outcome.  

1 hour ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

or single player.  placing a blueprint from the base building menu freezes the game so you have to kill it.  all you can do now is place utility and food items, decorations, craft weapons, armor, and tools, and kill bugs.

Huh. I'm able to do it just fine. My multiplayer game did start lagging heavily after awhile; I suppose building too large a structure puts too much strain on the system or something.

Xobox one player - Since last update game is freezing every time I attempt to build something (clay, floors, walls etc.  I have tried multiple different saves and tried different locations.  It freezes/ crashes every time.  Game is unplayable since last update:(

2 hours ago, Gearhart said:

Huh. I'm able to do it just fine. My multiplayer game did start lagging heavily after awhile; I suppose building too large a structure puts too much strain on the system or something.

i haven't played MP yet since patch,  just waht others have reported.  I can't build anything in solo play,  either on a new game file or my previous save file, so i don't think it has anything to do with structures as the Trello notes say.

Edited by McSquirl Nugget

Xbox One X

Game progress 10/1 & 10/2 gone. My game progress has not saved for 2 days in a row. However while in game play, it shows the auto saving and the loading screen shows the auto saves... but if u leave the game (crash, exit etc) all progress is gone. Also, like other players on Xbox one, base building freezes game and eventually goes back to dashboard. 

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue of crashing when building any base item. The lean-to, slushie machine, storage containers, workbench are all fine. I just can't build a base. 

The soda and juice box droplets are working fine for me. 

Also all the insects are working fine for me. Just wish I was better at killing them :)

How can an update be released when  attempting to build anything causes game to crash? I don’t see how a major component of the game is overlooked in testing. Poor project management? I understand this is free from XBOX Pass, but this is a basic elementary requirement in the Dev world. Don’t release until fully tested. 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

How can an update be released when  attempting to build anything causes game to crash? I don’t see how a major component of the game is overlooked in testing. Poor project management? I understand this is free from XBOX Pass, but this is basic elementaryh requirement in the Dev world. Don’t release until fully tested. 

Appears to be related to the number of structures built in your world. Playing on an Xbox One X in single player. I started a new world and had no issues crafting objects. However in my previously saved world (I have a TON of structures), the game would instantly crash upon selecting any item to craft. However with existing incomplete blueprints, I'm still able to complete the build. The only issue with those is that when I place the last item, the game freezes for +/- 5 seconds. The same thing occurs when I recycle an item. The game freezes for roughly 5 seconds before the object disappears. In both cases, the game unfreezes and I can play again. The delay for completing/recycling an object  existed prior to 0.3.0 and seemed to get progressively longer as I crafted more items. Before 0.3.0 the delay was getting long enough the game was almost unplayable. Now with the build/crash bug, all I can do is collect resources. 

Also, auto save seems to be working sporadically so I manually save every few mins now.  Manually saving a games takes 5-10 seconds which leads me to wonder if the auto-save feature is simply timing out.

The only insects with odd AI I've observed so far after 0.3.0 are aphids. Now they'll simply jump in place and never run away. All other insects appear to behave normally.