Creatures since Sept. update

A lot of the time when I attack a creature, any kind,  it will turn and run away...    they just run off in the distance and stand there a few minutes then come running back at me just to run away again when I hit it...  Also TONS of mites, stink bugs, beetles, spiders, ladybugs, stuck in place of stuck in a place they should not be in like a cave or such.  

Also Lots of creatures stuck IN the ground and not able to move , just like they have a pin in their backs holding them down .  

Also I am pretty sure the Wolf spiders that live in the Oak tree are LITERALLY living IN the oak tree now.

Odd behavior all around for the creatures since the update, very odd behavior.

• Like 1

Me and my friend have the same issues with the creatures. bombadier, orb weavers and ladybugs are getting easily stuck at grass and even won't attack you most of the time. They will only attack you if you get too close yourself but they won't close the distance themselves most of the time to attack you. They just stand about 10cm out of range and are waiting to be shot to death.

Sync issue fixed, but this is also a bad bug :(

Also a lot of lawn mites are stuck at one spot and cannot move at all.

5 hours ago, shakee said:

Me and my friend have the same issues with the creatures. bombadier, orb weavers and ladybugs are getting easily stuck at grass and even won't attack you most of the time. They will only attack you if you get too close yourself but they won't close the distance themselves most of the time to attack you. They just stand about 10cm out of range and are waiting to be shot to death.

Sync issue fixed, but this is also a bad bug :(

Also a lot of lawn mites are stuck at one spot and cannot move at all.

yeah , all the lawn mites in this picture are stuck to the ground, you can walk right up to them and they just spin in place and act like they are trying to move , but can not.  

allstuck.jpg

i've see the lawn mites stuck, you can build up your Lil Fists mutation quite easily on them.

I think it's a problem with the terrain. 

I see Aphids running along the ground and then hit a little pile of dirt like it's a wall and get stuck.  I'm guessing that's what is making spiders and other bugs run from you when you attack.  I had a wolf spider at the oak tree run from me and do the stuck animation (where it just starts circling in place) until i walked up and stood right by it.  I tried fighting him between 2 roots, both of us on the ground.  I wasn't cheesing him from a root or other raised elevation he couldn't get to me at.  he ambushed me and while fighting he fled, i only hit him twice with the fang dagger.

Xbox One X

The Aphids are a mess too, I have seen them do the jump then run to a blade of grass, then just stand there at the base of the grass and never move again.  I could walk away for hours and as long as a lady bug didn't eat one they are still there, just standing. 

The Two in this pic are just standing in those spots jumping up and down squeaking like they do.  They don't move other than to jump up and down, they have been there since I started my new Sept Update game.  

I try to always start a fresh game with every update to keep the problems to a minimum, so I know it's not a problem caused by loading a save from a previous build.

jumpinginplace.jpg

Edited by Michael Skinner

Can also report that enemies can get stuck on terrain that they should be able to easily move around on. Eg orbweavers in hedge cannot go around the fallen leaves, wolf spider at the rake and garth head can't get out their dens, ladybugs get stuck on oak tree roots and under flowers by the pond, ants and aphids are on rocks and can't get down, some bugs turn around if you move far enough away ie stinkbugs near stump wall. Other times bug attack anims can get them stuck in terrain or obstacles. I often wait for some to escape to give them a fair fight haha

Was going to post and saw this thread already here.  I'm seeing the same.  Additionally insects seem to be stuck:  aphids not able to move off from a small stick they are on, ants not able to move around a single blade of grass they bumped into, weevil stuck against a pebble on the ground.