Reverse of the RT / LT and RB / LB keys in the "Crafting" menu.

I use Google translate, sorry ^^

I find the way to move between different types of crafting with the RT / LT keys and moving between Inventory-Status-Craft sections is not very instinctive.

As the Inventory-Satus-Craft sections are above the types of crafts (Materials-Tools-Workbench Gear ...), it would be more instinctive to use the RT / LT keys to move between these sections because these keys are also above the RB / LB buttons on the joystick.

And so moving between the Materials-Tools-Workbench Gear sections should be done with the RB / LB keys, because these sections are lower, like the keys.

This is how it works in other games, so it's complicated to get used to and not very practical.

In summary, my proposal is: -> Move between Inventory-Status-Craft sections with RT / LT keys.

And --> Move between the Materials-Tools-Workbench Gear sections with the RB / LB keys. Thank you ! :)

Edited by Léonie16

Your backwards, it's fine the way it is I think.  Most games I've played have it switching main tabs with LB/RB and sub tabs with LT/RT. 

I wouldn't like to see this changed so it's backwards.

Edited by McSquirl Nugget

Xbox One X

12 hours ago, Gnith said:

can't you re-bind the controls any way you want ??

not sure about those,  i haven't looked.  i did check all my key bindings i set after the patch.  The entries are all blank but the bindings i had previous to the update are still working.  just hope that continues as it wouldn't let me bind anything to those slots when i tried.

Xbox One X