Mutation Ideas

MutAnt: Obtained by BURG.L for 3000 / 4000 / 5000 points. Unlocked with Anthill Chip.

T1: Ant armor allows you to haul 2 more items when all 3 pieces are equipped.

T2: Ant smoothies give you +4 hauling capacity instead of +2 and lasts twice as long.

T3: When hauling more than 10 items, move 10% faster per item hauled above 10. 

Efficient Packer: Unlocked after having your backpack fikled completely for 1 hour / 2 hours / 4 hours.

T1: Items stack to 12 max stack instead of 10. Arrows stack to 25 instead of 20.

T2: Items stack to 15 max stack instead of 10. Arrows stack to 30 instead of 20.

T3: Items stack to 20 max stack instead of 10. Arrows stack to 40 instead of 20.

Maintenance Micromanager: 3 levels, unlocked by breaking a tool or weapon 10 / 30 / 50 times 

T1: Tool durability increased by 25%.

T2: Tool durability increased by 50%. All tools that need 2 or more quartzite now require 1 less quartzite to repair.

T3: All tools now only need 1 quartzite to repair.

Stabber: Unlocked by killing enemies with spears. 3 tiers each dealing more damage.

Slasher: Same as above but with blades.

Immunity: Gained after being poisoned 5 / 20 / 50 times. Poison effects last 75% / 50% / 25% as long.

Arachnageddon: Deal more damage to and receive less damage from spiders. 3 levels.

Edited by mdf25
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, mdf25 said:

MutAnt: Obtained by BURG.L for 3000 / 4000 / 5000 points. Unlocked with Anthill Chip.

T1: Ant armor allows you to haul 2 more items when all 3 pieces are equipped.

T2: Ant smoothies give you +4 hauling capacity instead of +2 and lasts twice as long.

T3: When hauling more than 10 items, move 10% faster per item hauled above 10. 

Efficient Packer: Unlocked after having your backpack fikled completely for 1 hour / 2 hours / 4 hours.

T1: Items stack to 12 max stack instead of 10. Arrows stack to 25 instead of 20.

T2: Items stack to 15 max stack instead of 10. Arrows stack to 30 instead of 20.

T3: Items stack to 20 max stack instead of 10. Arrows stack to 40 instead of 20.

Maintenance Micromanager: 3 levels, unlocked by breaking a tool or weapon 10 / 30 / 50 times 

T1: Tool durability increased by 25%.

T2: Tool durability increased by 50%. All tools that need 2 or more quartzite now require 1 less quartzite to repair.

T3: All tools now only need 1 quartzite to repair.

Stabber: Unlocked by killing enemies with spears. 3 tiers each dealing more damage.

Slasher: Same as above but with blades.

Immunity: Gained after being poisoned 5 / 20 / 50 times. Poison effects last 75% / 50% / 25% as long.

Arachnageddon: Deal more damage to and receive less damage from spiders. 3 levels.

I like this. I would love a mutation for carrying more things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

I like them but the ant, i'd rather have a sled or something to carry that many items, looks kinda silly to have 10 weed stems on your shoulder running through the grass forest.

I'd love a sled too. Perhaps the way you carry stems could be 2 rows of 5 instead of 1 big row of 10. Wouldn't quite work for grass but that's thinner anyway so wouldn't look so odd. Maybe the mutant one could increase how much you can pull.

• Like 2

I would divide all mutations into active and passive, because every time I want to cut down one grass or get some quartz, I need to switch the mutation, it infuriates.  And those mutations that affect health, stamina or strength, these mutations need to be switched and this is normal)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

I like them but the ant, i'd rather have a sled or something to carry that many items, looks kinda silly to have 10 weed stems on your shoulder running through the grass forest.

The ability to grow stems wherever we want will solve the problem of transferring them to places where they do not grow, but if this is impossible or too difficult to implement, then the cart is still not an option, because your nerves will run out too quickly, it will get stuck very often, the only option  use a zipline with a platform that can transport your cargo in two directions, both up and down

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mdf25 said:

I'd love a sled too. Perhaps the way you carry stems could be 2 rows of 5 instead of 1 big row of 10. Wouldn't quite work for grass but that's thinner anyway so wouldn't look so odd. Maybe the mutant one could increase how much you can pull.

Let him carry eight in one hand and eight in the other)))))

36 minutes ago, Maverick1911 said:

The ability to grow stems wherever we want will solve the problem of transferring them to places where they do not grow, but if this is impossible or too difficult to implement, then the cart is still not an option, because your nerves will run out too quickly, it will get stuck very often, the only option  use a zipline with a platform that can transport your cargo in two directions, both up and down

i don't see the game allowing us to grow weeds anywhere we want.

My nerves will never run out if i had a sled or cart to help carry items, it'd be easier on my nerves than running back and forth with a stack on my shoulder.  the travois wouldn't have to be much wider than the character, so it could easily be drug across the yard, cart would be an upgrade of that adding wheels.  That would be more feasible than a zipline platform to go up the line.

Xbox One X

4 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

i don't see the game allowing us to grow weeds anywhere we want.

My nerves will never run out if i had a sled or cart to help carry items, it'd be easier on my nerves than running back and forth with a stack on my shoulder.  the travois wouldn't have to be much wider than the character, so it could easily be drug across the yard, cart would be an upgrade of that adding wheels.  That would be more feasible than a zipline platform to go up the line.

Sure I think it would be more feasable than a zipline, i like either idea of a cart or line transport :) i think the cart could be done relatively easily to move around, the terrain is a little rough but i'm sure a smoother surface collision layer could be added to the ground to avoid the cart getting stuck.

2 hours ago, mdf25 said:

Sure I think it would be more feasable than a zipline, i like either idea of a cart or line transport :) i think the cart could be done relatively easily to move around, the terrain is a little rough but i'm sure a smoother surface collision layer could be added to the ground to avoid the cart getting stuck.

people lay down plank floors as a so called highway across the map already, could just run the cart on that.  Or add weed stems to the top of the plank floor to have a rail system.

Edited by McSquirl Nugget

Xbox One X

2 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

people lay down plank floors as a so called highway across the map already, could just run the cart on that.  Or add weed stems to the top of the plank floor to have a rail system.

True, maybe pebblet foundations could be used to make roads also if they ever remove floating highways :)

On 10/1/2020 at 9:16 AM, McSquirl Nugget said:

Has no one playing the game ever seen "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" but me? Befriend an ant with the cookies found in the game and then use your befriended ant to haul things around.

2 hours ago, steelgod101a said:

Has no one playing the game ever seen "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" but me? Befriend an ant with the cookies found in the game and then use your befriended ant to haul things around.

Having pets to haul stuff would be great, but also risky since the pet could get killed and it's not as easy to replace. So could be a high risk high reward sort of thing, maybe a sled could carry 20 stems, and an ant could carry 30 or something for the extra risk. 

I've seen that idea being knocked around on some other threads talking about pets. Would be an excellent feature.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 11:52 PM, steelgod101a said:

yep you're the only one in the world that has ever seen that movie, and had that idea here in the forums already.  You can't befriend insects, they have such a simple brain it's not possible.  Best you could do is lead it around with food on stick (like riding the pig in minecraft) but if something else came along that was more interesting, or a danger, the food on the stick would be ignored.

• Like 1

Xbox One X