GAME ALWAYS CRASHES TO DESKTOP!

so new update is out and nothing has changed from the beta patch for me the game still crashes... the game loads to the menu fine but soon as i try and start a new game either sp or mp get to select a character or loading an old save the game instantly closes and crashes to desktop with no error 

before the beta patch i was able to play the game fine and sunk over 31hours into it soon as the beta patch released i got the above issue.. if i removed the beta patch the game worked fine.. now new "offical" patch is out same issue compleatly unable to play the game at all now.. have put all settings to default.. have turned everything to low.. have validated files.. have reinstalled the game.. no effect

Win 10 x64
i7 9700k
32gb DDR4
GTX1080
M.2 SSD(s)

Edited by MaDMaXz

9 hours ago, MaDMaXz said:

whats the point in having these forums to report bugs if no one offical does **** all about anything or even takes the time to respond to anything 

The dev team is aware of the issue and there's a hot fix coming soon. This issue is plaguing Xbox and PC. It's on the dev team's #1 priority right now. 

well i fixed it myself... uninstalling the game did not remove the "maine" folder @ C:\Users\"USER"\AppData\Local\Maine i had not modified this folder in anyway other than changing a single line in gameusersettings.cfg to change sg.PostProcessQuality from 3 to 0 to remove the ingame "fog" which after deleting the whole "maine" folder and relaunching the game it worked fine i quit and went back and changed it again to remove the fog now with no crashing... 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ so lets see if they actually read anything here..