What you've done today - One Life to Live

^ Last few/several posts - I'm lost.  Unless ... Cyberpunk, that game everyone in the world but me seems to be waiting for? Is that it?  😛

...Still feeling bleh. 
...I bought new super-long (top of thigh) leg warmers. 10 pairs. They're thick, cozy, don't fall down and keep me warm while still letting me not to have to wear pants. And they're black, so it matches my kitty pillow when I snuggle it on the couch.  I feel better now.
...maybe I need to visit the humane society just to look at cute kitties.

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts
36 minutes ago, LadyCrimson said:

^ Last few/several posts - I'm lost.  Unless ... Cyberpunk, that game everyone in the world but me seems to be waiting for? Is that it?  😛

...Still feeling bleh. 
...I bought new super-long (top of thigh) leg warmers. 10 pairs. They're thick, cozy, don't fall down and keep me warm while still letting me not to have to wear pants. And they're black, so it matches my kitty pillow when I snuggle it on the couch.  I feel better now.
...maybe I need to visit the humane society just to look at cute kitties.

"Two days later" LadyC; ... I may or may not have bought a litter of kitties

3 hours ago, Malcador said:

cd9.jpg

Damn, and you managed to kill it. With nuclear fire even.

Nice 👌

Edited by Azdeus
  • Haha 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

3 hours ago, Azdeus said:

"Two days later" LadyC; ... I may or may not have bought a litter of kitties

I have no idea what you're talking about.   :-

3 hours ago, Amentep said:

"War.  War never changes."

Well, I know that one.  But why is everyone quoting stuff from that now? 
Then again, nvm, I'm just perpetually lost these days.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts
16 minutes ago, LadyCrimson said:

15 hours ago, Guard Dog said:

10/23/2077. Never forget!

😆

Is why ;)

Edited by Azdeus
  • Haha 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

30 minutes ago, LadyCrimson said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.   :-

You will laugh when you get it

Get off my lawn!

^ Reference to Outer Worlds release? Otherwise, I'm still lost.  😛

...I wonder if I'd like golden-year-ing in Texas ... "one of the highest property tax states."  ... never mind.

Fallout, LC.

Today, was ok, completed 5 of 6 objectives.  Still have time for the last one, but am lazy. Hoping me changing the WAP from being powered off router may help the weird instability it has had.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Cut firewood today. Made bean soup in the crockpot. Now drinking coffee and relaxing in the cool air on the back porch. In two hours Game 4 of the WS comes on. Go Rays!

Edited by Guard Dog
  • Like 1

Get off my lawn!

Recently install latest Gimp graphic editor to check it again? Using a 1440 or higher monitor and all the program menu UI text is so tiny (like 3 mm tall at most) you'd need to press your nose against the monitor to read it because Gimp is apparently not "DPI aware" or some such?  Then do this:

--Open Notepad.  Paste the following:

style "win32-font" {
  font_name = "tahoma 14"
}
class "*" style "win32-font"

--Save file named .gtkrc-2.0 in folder C:\Users\<User Name>   (yes the period in front of gtkrc is needed)
--Restart Gimp

Note:  While saving (Step 3), change the 'Save As Type: ' from Text Document (*.txt) to All Files(*.*).

...took me a while to find that solution. Otherwise I'd have uninstalled it again.  :mellow:
Gimp's improved every time I've looked (last time was likely several years ago...). I think it's finally become something I'll have perm-installed for when my old faithful Paint Shop Pro 9 can't handle something. Options are good.