Smoothies and Soups

I think adding more smoothies (and soups) would be really cool. 

Smoothies

• These new smoothies would add another use to grub goop (of which there are only two.)
  • They would be made out of a grub goop and two specific bug parts
  • Some examples include: 1x grub hide, 2x grub goop; 1x ladybug head, 1x ladybug part; 1x ant mandible, 1x ant part for soldier ants; 1x ant head, 1x ant part for worker ants; 1x spider fang, 1x spider part for wolf spiders; 1x spider part, 1x spider web for orb weavers; 1x larva spike, 1x acid gland; etc.)
  • For bugs that only give one part, you would use two of the parts (Ex: 2x aphid, 1x grub goop; 2x spider web, 1x grub goop for spiderlings; 2x mite fuzz, 1x grub goop; etc.)
  • These smoothies would provide extra damage against the enemy they're made out of, and would either replenish water or stamina (Ex: Orb weaver smoothie- stamina; Aphid smoothie- water.)
  • The smoothies last ten minutes (or as long as a normal smoothie.)
  • You could not make smoothies for boss enemies.

Soup

• Soup would be a nice addition to Grounded
  • It would provide food and warmth (which would be useful for a cold biome :).)
  • To make soup, you would would need a cooking pot
  • Cooking pot: 2x clover leaves, 1x sap, 1x clay
  • The cooking pot would go on the cooking spit, taking up all the space on it (you could not cook food while the cooking pot was on it.) 
  • To remove the cooking pot, you would "recycle" it (like stuffed bugs.)
  • You would need to fill up the pot with one clean droplet of water (from a canteen most likely) in order to cook things in it. 
  • The cooking pot would be quite similar to the smoothie station, as you could mix different foods in it (although the cooking pot would only have two slots for food.)
  • Each different mixture would have slightly different stats and buffs (all relating to regen, food, and warmth.)
  • There would be several different recipes (Woodlands soup: mushroom and roots- regen; Meaty soup: chicken fat and billy hog nuggets- food;  Vegetable soup: tomato and corn bits- warmth.)

These are pretty much all my ideas for smoothies and soups. Let me know your opinion!

Edited by YaBoyJenkins

I really like the cooking pot idea ... 
one change .... 
Lets use a Acorn top as a mold for the clay cooking pot ... 
it's the right shape already .... and also ... 

Everyone has FORTY BILLION ACORN TOPS  .... and Nothing to do with them !!    >_ < 
so ... cooking pot / soup bowl is a good excuse to have a use for some acorn tops ... 

also .... being able to place and remove the cooking pot on the cooking spit without recycling the whole thing would be best ... 
I'm sure many players ~ myself included ~ have built pretty cooking areas and it would be difficult to constantly remove/replace the cooking spit

1 hour ago, Gnith said:

I really like the cooking pot idea ... 
one change .... 
Lets use a Acorn top as a mold for the clay cooking pot ... 
it's the right shape already .... and also ... 

Everyone has FORTY BILLION ACORN TOPS  .... and Nothing to do with them !!    >_ < 
so ... cooking pot / soup bowl is a good excuse to have a use for some acorn tops ... 

also .... being able to place and remove the cooking pot on the cooking spit without recycling the whole thing would be best ... 
I'm sure many players ~ myself included ~ have built pretty cooking areas and it would be difficult to constantly remove/replace the cooking spit

agreed, also the clover leaves wouldn't work, they'd burn and you'd lose the soup before it was warm.  Clay would be the best option.  we need a pottery wheel and kiln.

Xbox One X

I have something  ido with my acorn tops "destroy stash" lol.

Personally I feel that that current smoothies are cool, but I wish they would make more sense with the items they are using. I mean why do we not use the apple bits for a smoothie? - has sugar, good for energy

What about bee pollen? great for immune system, the amphid dew, soda, blueberry flesh, things that taste good and make sense, I guess...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MoniTheMelone said:

I have something  ido with my acorn tops "destroy stash" lol.

Personally I feel that that current smoothies are cool, but I wish they would make more sense with the items they are using. I mean why do we not use the apple bits for a smoothie? - has sugar, good for energy

What about bee pollen? great for immune system, the amphid dew, soda, blueberry flesh, things that taste good and make sense, I guess...

EXACTLY ...... That's why I'd like to see a reason to NOT constantly be destroying whole stacks of Acorn Tops ... 
and the acorn top is a perfect clay mold for a cooking pot or bowl

and I had to look up smoothie recipes ... cause everything that I tried was something that I thought might be edible .... 
so I never "discovered' a single smoothie recipe ... it never occurred to me to use stuff like ant parts ... 
I kept trying things like Aphid Dew, Nectar, then a random (Pollen, acorn bits ... bug meat) 
The Smoothies make NO SENSE to me... 

• Like 1