Game suggestions

After talking with my twitch chat, we came up with a few suggestions that I think would make the game better.

1. A craft all button or slider
  2. Stair hand rails
  3. A lift mechanism made of acorn tops that spins by a crank or on its own like the spinning wheels
  4. A phase 4 of the Sharpshooter mutation that will auto collect all the arrows you fired just by walking over them, no damage increase
  5. A phase 4 of the Grass Master and Rock Cracker mutations that will auto collect anything you have cut or busted open, like dry grass, clay or quartzite, etc.
  6. A new mutation, Forager, that will auto collect items from the map like sprigs, plant fibers (the ones growing out of the ground), pebblets, etc.
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, PhilKill2 said:

Idea 1,2,3 are realy great! But 4,5,6 is nothing what we need that is for lazy gamers! 

That why they are called suggestions, and if you saw my world, lazy gamer is something I'm not. I have more built in my world than most

Edited by RooDaaR

7 hours ago, RooDaaR said:

That why they are called suggestions, and if you saw my world, lazy gamer is something I'm not. I have more built in my world than most

nobody called you lazy.  the suggestions would make for lazy gamers.  Personally i'd hate to see these as i always forget to change my mutations, i'd run across the map and get frustrated my backpack is stuffed full of fiber and sprigs cause i forgot to change it.

My vote is the same,  yes for 1-3, no for the rest.

And your addition for the zipline i'd like to see,  i've suggested similar sleds in other posts that you can drag behind you.  Pull sleds like that have been used for hundreds of years.  There's a ghost town about 90 minutes from here with a pull sled in the museum.  A miner would use it to carry goods from one town to the next (3 mining settlements there a few miles apart) it's said he'd cuss at himself like he was a horse for motivation as he pulled his sled along.

Travois could be another option to the sled.

Xbox One X

4, 5 and 6 would actually make you less lazy as you would need to be strategic about what mutations you have on at all times.  Your comment about always forgetting to change it just proves my point but at least you added some sort of constructive feedback to why you wouldnt want to see them, which is respected and appreciated 

Edited by RooDaaR