So I been getting bad lag when building any thing.
Every time I build a object to completion I get a long pause. I have 3 kind of big bases on map and I was thinking it had something to do with that but I Hope it could be fix cause I wanted to build more in the same world. Or is there a fix/work around already for this?

not my video 

at 11:15 in video is example. MY 3 buildings are nothing this big

Edited by Monkeybiscuits

55 minutes ago, Monkeybiscuits said:

So I been getting bad lag when building any thing.
Every time I build a object to completion I get a long pause. I have 3 kind of big bases on map and I was thinking it had something to do with that but I Hope it could be fix cause I wanted to build more in the same world. Or is there a fix/work around already for this?

not my video 

at 11:15 in video is example. MY 3 buildings are nothing this big

I think this is fixed in the upcoming update on 9/30.

• Improved CPU performance of large bases and structures
  • Like 1

So after update building a wall or anything the lag is still there. everything just stops when placing the object for a couple of seconds . I have a I7 and 1080ti with 3t g of ram its itx board so just 2 sticks to make up the 32. it also happens on my laptop that has a 1070  16 g of ram

Edited by Monkeybiscuits

My game does the same thing now. It freezes for 22 seconds now after building anything. Deleting any structure results in the same freezing.

The freezing used to only be a couple of seconds, but as I continued to build, the duration got longer and longer. At over 20 seconds, I don't think it's worth attempting to build anything anymore, which is gamebreaking in my opinion. Since people will naturally build larger and larger bases as their save progresses and they get more resources.

8 hours ago, Eun said:

My game does the same thing now. It freezes for 22 seconds now after building anything. Deleting any structure results in the same freezing.

The freezing used to only be a couple of seconds, but as I continued to build, the duration got longer and longer. At over 20 seconds, I don't think it's worth attempting to build anything anymore, which is gamebreaking in my opinion. Since people will naturally build larger and larger bases as their save progresses and they get more resources.

I agree with you, but I cant stop myself from building ! :(